Status
Not open for further replies.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
I *think* I have a lil attitude now. No really....I'm sure I do!!!! :grr:
From the start of "new toy" I had to read alllllllllllllllll the way to the end to discover @Boden never did say what the tank was. Hell, I wanted to know what the mod is. This thread has always been about sharing- mods, atties, underwear, cats & kids :sneaky: & then we get "is a secret".... I'm floored. If it's such a secret why post it to begin with?
The mod is a Vapor Flask Lite.

The atty is a prototype. If it goes into production then i'll be able to tell y'all what it is.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
It's been 2-1/2 yrs I've been vaping & every time I think I've found the tank that kicks all others out the playground, I end up buying the next new hotness only to be left completely disappointed that said tank didn't match the hype others were experiencing.

I've been tempted, but I can't swing "the latest and greatest", at least when they first come out. My most unique is a Uwell Crown, and while I like it, it doesn't knock my socks off.

I tend to get multiples of things that work, so while I have a gaggle of toppers, the variety is not all that diverse. And usually, I wait until prices have dropped a bit.

I'd love to venture out a bit, but I just don't want to drop the coin.....

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
tumblr_mesmigMVph1rv2bslo1_1280.jpg

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
I'm still chafed from the sisal Speedos you sent. No thank you. :eek:

Hmmm... I thought they broke in nicely after four or five days. Did you try lubing up the leg openings with talc? They do have a blue foam-lined model if tea bagging didn't work for you. :?:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I'm testing new hemp g-string prototypes. I have an extra pair if you're up for it. :cool:

I'm still chafed from the sisal Speedos you sent. No thank you. :eek:

If the Hemp is degummend, we might be able to be cut up a new unused pair for wicking material... I didn't like the local B&M's degummed hemp wick but this could be different. What diameter is the G part? :lol: :lol:

Sisal... Now that's just NASTY!!!! :eek:

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
If the Hemp is degummend, we might be able to be cut up a new unused pair for wicking material... I didn't like the local B&M's degummed hemp wick but this could be different. What diameter is the G part? :lol: :lol:

Sisal... Now that's just NASTY!!!! :eek:

Wicking with used undergarments is just WRONG.

O.C.D.MakesMeDoIt

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2016
Arizona
I best do the same as I have dementia or something.

:toast: Happy Vapeversary, Corn Flakes! I'll try to remember to dress in a funny outfit.
Same problem here with, what was it? Oh yeah, memory. In fact I have no idea what the actual date was when I quit smoking and started vaping, I just remember some details of the day itself and what led up to the decision. Which amounted to choosing life over death.

Also I don't need to remember to dress in a funny outfit, everyone says I do it naturally daily :facepalm:
Happy Vapeversary @corn flakes ! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread