The REO Lounge - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
My coils would kill you anyway Kay! Best we vape our own ;)

T

I think not, I'm a tuff old broad:laugh:

and please give my smurf a big hug!

( oops... there's my banner, musta taking a breather from all the changes)

Last edited:

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
i know a bit of Spanish, so be careful, be very careful:laugh:

moi aussi. (oops, that's French).

i took a bit of Spanish in HS. my first job after HS was as a shoe salesman in a mall. all the Spanish speakers got punted to me. if we sold shoe polish or a purse or something at checkout, we got a much, much higher commission. so of course i would ask the ladies if they wanted to buy a matching purse. some gave me the skunk eye, others just giggled.

after a few months a bi-lingual customer revealed to me that the word i used for "purse" was pulga.

so, i spent several months asking the nice hispanic ladies of san jose: "would you like fleas with that?"

there is a road in the bay area that Gil is prolly familiar with that i used to have to drive by: "Alameda de las Pulgas". 40 years of :facepalm: ...

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I mostly know cuss words and dirty words!

Long ago I had a Mexican boyfriend and I asked a mutual male friend to teach me some lovetalk to repeat to him... I listened closely , repeated often, till i had the nuances perfected. The next time I was alone with him in a cuddly sort of situation, i started whispering this Spanish to him..and he got madder and madder, then slammed out of the bed..err...house.

Found out later it was some very nasty things i was saying:laugh:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Just courious if anyone still uses the super shorty cartos. Tore the coil out of one if my rm2's and don't have time to rebuild it now. Also just not in the mood. Slapped a super shorty on and it reads 1.4 ohms. Same as my builds. Forgot how easy these things were.
So any other shorty CARTO users out there.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I mostly know cuss words and dirty words!

Long ago I had a Mexican boyfriend and I asked a mutual male friend to teach me some lovetalk to repeat to him... I listened closely , repeated often, till i had the nuances perfected. The next time I was alone with him in a cuddly sort of situation, i started whispering this Spanish to him..and he got madder and madder, then slammed out of the bed..err...house.

Found out later it was some very nasty things i was saying:laugh:

venir a mi cama err casa, mamacita...

unless ya don't like fleas :)

ETA: looks like we're getting the new thread off to a good start :)

Last edited:

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
Just courious if anyone still uses the super shorty cartos. Tore the coil out of one if my rm2's and don't have time to rebuild it now. Also just not in the mood. Slapped a super shorty on and it reads 1.4 ohms. Same as my builds. Forgot how easy these things were.
So any other shorty CARTO users out there.

Me - I love them and all I've been using lately.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
moi aussi. (oops, that's French).

i took a bit of Spanish in HS. my first job after HS was as a shoe salesman in a mall. all the Spanish speakers got punted to me. if we sold shoe polish or a purse or something at checkout, we got a much, much higher commission. so of course i would ask the ladies if they wanted to buy a matching purse. some gave me the skunk eye, others just giggled.

after a few months a bi-lingual customer revealed to me that the word i used for "purse" was pulga.

so, i spent several months asking the nice hispanic ladies of san jose: "would you like fleas with that?"

there is a road in the bay area that Gil is prolly familiar with that i used to have to drive by: "Alameda de las Pulgas". 40 years of :facepalm: ...

Pulgas estan malo, pero piojos estan muy mucho peor. Hijola, necesita unguente azul. Cuidado Ese.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
New Lounge, eh?

I brought a vicious guard dog to keep out the undesirables. He's trained to let you live if he sees a Reo in your hand.

o0uv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread