"The Russian" 91% (Kayfun Lite Clone With A Twist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocuous

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Washington (the desert)
My 91R has worked well since day one. Only irritation is the lack of side-holes for wire, as this would simplify certain coils.

That said, I'm selling that and my Jm-mod kit to a coworker: my nemmy and Ithafun conversions are a whole lot more reliable/durable and I prefer having the flow-control as well.

McCoys

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
★★★SeaXXle★★★
Getting my first R91 tomorrow or the next day. It will be my first high end RBA. I have been practicing on a black KF clone for a couple of months. Beats hell out of the cartos I started with. I have been wicking with an undyed organic cotton yarn the whole time. I vape a very high quality tobacco NET juice (Real Extracts LLC.) so I rewick everyday. I am so hyped to get the Russian! I hope the deck screws aren't wire spitters or wobbly like the clone I am using. If anyone wants to try the cotton yarn I found it on eBay. Search for : Inca Cotton 100% Organic Cotton from Henry's Attic. About ten bucks for 167 yards. I've been using a flush mount MVP V2 on full power and everything runs best on an 2.0 ohm coil. Nice to meet you people!!

XBarbarian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2014
Largo, FL
Ive had a R91 in black on my VS rDNA 30 for a week+ now. the flavors it brings out.. are unmatched. struggled a bit with wicking first few builds, but all in all, once I get to a good wick.. I love it. still more of a pita than the simplicity of nautilus with the new bvc's.. ( those bvc's really brought those tanks a new life imho ) but, again, unmatched flavor with the R91, once I get it right. will remain a part of the rotation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread