Status
Not open for further replies.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
So for my "Mod of the year" Vote I have 2
The Athena/Beyond Tandem paired with a Smok TFV4 Mini and the Smoant Knight V1paired with a Smok TFV4 Micro
30345707171_ec8c9fb2bc_z.jpg

Both are compact and built like a tank. They have survived numerous drops and falls. Both of these are always with me.

For juice I will through up Alota Horchata by MadTown Vapor out of Cambridge WI (or the new store in Las Vegas NV). Dino and the guys have been great to me.

They make awesome juices there, but this flavor has been my ADV for about 2 years now.

b3ndz

Oct 15, 2016
Yea, me too. But hopefully someone will see something that they like.
F2RJtDC.jpg

That's an amazing Reo collection there sir! I really would like to get my hands on one sometime in the future! First time I was ever introduced to vaping was in 2010 with a wood Reo. There awesome mods! Maybe amoung the best to date.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Unfortunately when this thread gets run again in 2017 we'll all being re-posting the same statement, damn freeze on technology really stinks!

Many of these picks are last years models anyhoo. Cheers.

Edit. In 2018 the list in the US may include only devices that look like this... Home | VUSE | Digital Vapor Cigarettes

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Many of these picks are last years models anyhoo. Cheers.

Edit. In 2018 the list in the US may include only devices that look like this... Home | VUSE | Digital Vapor Cigarettes

These are the times that I wish we had an agree button instead of just a like. It's looking more and more like big tobacco will be pushing the closed pod systems and their new "heat not burn" stuff like the iQos their pushing in Japan.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
These are the times that I wish we had an agree button instead of just a like. It's looking more and more like big tobacco will be pushing the closed pod systems and their new "heat not burn" stuff like the iQos their pushing in Japan.
Agreed. Sadly.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
FIRST TALLY
...and this is why I call this my annual exercise in torture. If you listed one or two mods, I count them. Anything more I only count the first one or two as your "Favorites", which is what we are after here. Also, I only read pictures as well as I can see them, so forgive me for if only the picture was posted. I will try to post names as "Links" to each manufacturer.

Listed by ; Manufacturer (votes) - products

Power Source :
1) Eleafworld E cig | Best E-Cigarette Brands | E-Cigarette(10) - Pico, Istick, iCare
2) reosmods.com (5) - Grand, P67
3) BF Mods by Custom-Classic (3) - various Bottom feed Mods
T-4) several manufacturers with 2 votes

Juice Burner :
1) SvoëMesto – The Difference (6) Kayfun products
2) http://www.aspirecig.com/ (5) Nautilus, Atlantis, Triton mini
T-3) SMOK® Being with you for all great vaping time! (4) TFV4, RSST
T-3) reosmods.com (4) RM2
T-5) several manufacturers with 2 votes

Also, I cannot keep up with all of the clones out there. So if you said "Kayfun" I attributed that to Svoemesto, who originally created the Kayfun.
Vape Happy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread