Think i'm vaping too much...

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by icyblack, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. icyblack

icyblack Senior Member

and maybe suffering the effects of too much nicotine. Vision is going a little squirrely, feels like my BP is up but it's not, just checked. Just too easy to vape, and all I had around is the 18 mg, been puffing on it a little more than I realized.

Went to the local 24 hour pharmacy and got some USP glycerine and distilled water, just vaping that is actually quite nice for a zero nicotine vape.

USP glycerine is the stuff i'm looking for correct? Tastes correct, nice cloud of vapour. Haven't keeled over yet with a heart attack or a stroke.

2. Benzin

Benzin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

hehe welcome to the club!
    I chain vape arround 5-7ml of 18mg juice per day. It just tastes so good! plus it doesnt stink, its (relatively) cheap, i dont have to go outside to do it, how CAN i vape less? :)

I only hope that its not too bad for health, otherwise im toast! lol

3. Tbaggerr

Tbaggerr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Try and get lower nic juice for when you are just sitting around chain vaping. Ive been vaping about 20ml of 3mg a day for the last week. It's getting a little out of hand. lol

4. CrazyDamon

CrazyDamon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I vape 24mg pretty often, so I know the feeling.

Great idea about getting lower nic for chain vaping though, never thought about that.

I feel bad when I stop, almost like I'm doing something wrong by NOT vaping!

5. espkh123

espkh123 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I get the same way some times, I vape on my 24mg juice constantly then hit my mechanical mod running 6mg juice occasionally when I want a better flavor.
    I can sit in a small room (computer room) and fill the room with clouds.
    Then just inhale the cloud after awhile. I get a head rush from that.
    But it is so easy to vape. I have been trying to put it down between hits so I dont think about it too often. Doesnt help much lol

6. klynnn

klynnn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I vape all day since I'm retired. Started with 18mg but now on 10mg. I diy and keep a tank of 18mg just for certain times when I want a little more.

7. Ken_A

Ken_A Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I Aldo DIY, and usually keep it between 4 and 6. On those stressful days, I used to double the 6 to 12. Now 8 is enough of a jump. Who knows. Maybe someday I won't need nic at all. Not worried about it though. Right about that time, the Alzheimer's will kick in and I will need the nic to help with that :D

8. ric23

ric23 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yep, same here. I vape 12mg normally. But when I am stuck in front of my desk all day, I vape on 6mg. So you can imagine how many bottles of juice I have of the same flavor. Minimum of two sets, one 6 and one 12. AND THEN, I have to justify a back-up for each one of them!:laugh:

9. Steamix

Steamix Super Member ECF Veteran

USP or any Ph. xxx will do fine for vaping.

As ar as nic-levels go : pack two or more. :)

Know many vapers who carry gear with varying nic-levels: High for the sort of 'jolt' that is needed and appreciated occasionally and low ( or zero ) for the situations where you find yourself vaping almost constantly and overdoing it with the regular strength gets ya kinda wooshy in da 'ead :)

10. DC2

DC2 Tootie Puffer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yes, the USP glycerin is what you want.

11. doghair

doghair Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yep, same here. I have a few tanks loaded up with different levels. 12 for out-and-about, 6 for home, 18 for bad attitudes. Going to try zero at home soon, I need a tank that will hold a quart when I'm on the computer.

12. icyblack

icyblack Senior Member

Glad i'm not alone.

So far so good this morning, vaping the 18 mg for the hit, but the VG/water for the force of habit moments. The straight VG isn't bad at all really, little hint of sweet and a good cloud of vapor - no throat hit of course but oh well.

13. CommaHolly

CommaHolly Vaping Master ECF Veteran

that's the reason I went to 0mg,,,,,,,,,I vape 14 ml a day of 0mg juice,,,,,,,,

14. CommaHolly

CommaHolly Vaping Master ECF Veteran

if you want flavor in it, it's easy to do,,,,,,just go to Wizard Labs and buy a few different flavors (1.49 for 8ml of flavor, great for trying out),,,,,,,,,DIY is simple and cheap especially for 0mg nic!

15. Fisheeboy

Fisheeboy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

uhhh... I chain vape like a steam driven locomotive with 36mg. I do have to set it down every once in a while...... it needs to have some time to cool down right!? I'm this guy:vapor: But, Yes you certainly can get too much nicotine and feel really crumby because of it. It's always a good idea to listen to what your body is tryin to tell ya.

16. CShaver

CShaver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm with you Fisheeboy. I chain vape all day, even at work. I vape between 24-36mg. I don't get any feelings of overdoing it. I swap my tanks every couple minutes, so I usually go through about 6ml a day.

Right now, I'm vaping Honey Perry (Vapor Chef), Ecto Cooler (Mt Baker), and Mentally Menthol (Alchemist's Cupboard). All 24mg. They are so delicious.

17. DC2

DC2 Tootie Puffer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Wow, some of you guys vape a lot, don't you?
    :)

I generally vape about 1ml per day or less of 12mg.
    And most days I might not even start vaping until after work.

But then, I only smoked around 6 cigarettes per day before I started vaping.

Today is different though, because I have decided the liquids my wife got me for Christmas have steeped long enough.
    So I've got eight different flavors I've got on the menu right here on my desk today.
    :D

18. icyblack

icyblack Senior Member

how much nic are you getting in the run of a day?

19. Skybow388

Skybow388 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

He gets a lot I Vape like
    3-5ml of 18 in the course of a 18 hour day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. dice57

dice57 PV Exporer/Juice Saucier Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    sounds like it's time to drop your nic down to 12 mg or lower. every time I do a better build or vape at higher watts, I need to adjust my nic intake if I want to vape as much as I like.

I vape about 15 ml of 12 mg a day. High watts and sub ohm builds come at a cost, juice cost that is, tis why I DIY juice now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.