This is crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Vape

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2015
My wife who doesn't vape but doesn't mind that I do can even understand. It's as if they took away wine!! I think vape is the best tasting thing I ever tasted! Good luck to all of you; may we keep ourselves vaping! Even if we have to build the whole damn thing from scratch. VG works great to make your own juice. Just extract with vodka or everclear to get coffee or mint flavors.

Reactions: Foggy Road

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
how exactly are any of these new rules making anything "safer" for anyone? no one sells these devices to people under 18 already, they just created a black market that will sell home made unsafe unprotected devices, they just stipend the advances in ecig technology there for slowing down advances in safely and quality of ecig devices,adding all these restrictions on vaping will likely lead to pushing some users back into smoking...

I thought the FDA was supposed to be here to keep us safe,not to make us less safe just to make money for themselves...this country is really starting to circle the drain.

Reactions: Foggy Road

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
My wife who doesn't vape but doesn't mind that I do can even understand. It's as if they took away wine!! I think vape is the best tasting thing I ever tasted! Good luck to all of you; may we keep ourselves vaping! Even if we have to build the whole damn thing from scratch. VG works great to make your own juice. Just extract with vodka or everclear to get coffee or mint flavors.

I foresee a lot of new "flashlights" being sold with 410 threaded unscrewable light bulbs that have adjustable brightness from 1-200 watts with momentary switch's:)

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
Might be nice to know our e-liquid is being created in sanitized laboratories rather than someone's moldy basement. Right?
they will only be checking one bottle of each flavor at different nic levels not overseeing the manufacturing of the eliquid,and because it will cost several thousands of dollars per bottle to have tested for 1500 hours each there will be very few flavors and company's to choice from.
lets say a company wants to sell some strawberry e-juice in 5 nic levels.. were talking a minimum of $10,000 and 7500 hours of testing(tho im sure they will be able to do more then one bottle at a time) and have no guarantee that they will get approved. Some companys have over 20 flavors and lets say 4 nic levels per flavor.. were talking $160,000 and 120,000 hours of testing with no way of knowing if they will even get to sell the juice after...

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Why not jump into one of the TWO Big threads and Swim with the rest of us?

Is it over?................Why should it ever be over. Are all Vapers just going to lay down, give up - Die?

Independence from Tyrants was not won in a single Day - We fight until We win or there is no one left to fight. :cool:

Civil Disobedience is not only a Right, but an Obligation if one feels they have been unfairly treated by law.:thumb:

Use your Voice, your words, Your Message to push back against those that have done us wrong.:2c:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Fight back!

CASAA: FDA Deeming Regulations: Release and Next Steps

Per CASAA:

"The most important thing you can do is to make a call, write, or send an email to your Representative and urge them to cosponsor and support HR 2058. If there is one thing that has to be done, this is it. Encourage your family members, friends, everyone who has supported your journey to participate."

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Why not jump into one of the TWO Big threads and Swim with the rest of us?

Is it over?................Why should it ever be over. Are all Vapers just going to lay down, give up - Die?

Independence from Tyrants was not won in a single Day - We fight until We win or there is no one left to fight. :cool:

Civil Disobedience is not only a Right, but an Obligation if one feels they have been unfairly treated by law.:thumb:

Use your Voice, your words, Your Message to push back against those that have done us wrong.:2c:

Fight back!

CASAA: FDA Deeming Regulations: Release and Next Steps

Per CASAA:

"The most important thing you can do is to make a call, write, or send an email to your Representative and urge them to cosponsor and support HR 2058. If there is one thing that has to be done, this is it. Encourage your family members, friends, everyone who has supported your journey to participate."
Requiem for the American Dream (2015) - IMDb

Tapatyped

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
Might be nice to know our e-liquid is being created in sanitized laboratories rather than someone's moldy basement. Right?

But they didn't stop with regulating e-liquid, did they? Besides, that's ridiculous. No commercial e-liquid is being made in "someone's moldy basement". If it were, the inferior quality would be detected, the word would spread, and the company would go out of business. Free markets are self-correcting. All this heavy-handed regulation does is destroy legitimate businesses, and ultimately, it will destroy lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread