Thoughts on the Wismec 100w Presa

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Because my IPVD2 quit working I've been looking for another mod..came across the 100w Presa... Uses either a 26650 or 18650 with the supplied sleeve..has TC and fires down to .1 ohm
Does anybody have one of these and what do you think about it..
Edit
After doing more research on it I went ahead and ordered this mod..should be here in a few days [emoji4]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I know that I am Love'in my Black Presa 100w TC with MNKE 26650 (narrow spaced lines of text on the battery wrapper) batteries firing it. I'm a Low wattage user, Taifun's, Lemo's, or Erlkonigin, set to about 10-13 watts and 1.2Ω to 1.5Ω, MTL, tight draw. A battery will last me about 9-10ml (and I only go thru 3.7ml per day). It feels very nice in the hand. I've had mine about 23 days now and have No Complaints at all.

I hope you like yours smacksy, as I like mine the best out of all my other mod's (that and my Presa 75w TC that is).

Reactions: smacksy

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    A Presa TC100 has found its way into my daily mod rotation. Its like a VTC mini in a larger box and bar squeeze to fire. Truely "plug and play" I don't think I've even bothered glancing at the owners manual.

About the same size/weight as a SXminiM but packs a 26650, so the battery life is much better than a single 18650 mod.

Highly recommended.

Reactions: 52anddone
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread