BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Why is that i get a throat sore in the morning after vaping a juice that i mix
I am on a 2mg nic ????
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read Section 2: Vaping-related issues V1. Dry Throat, Sore Throat :
A list of symptoms when quitting tobacco and changing to an ecigarette
Your nic may strength is probably not the cause but the nic brand could be to harsh for you.
Might want to vape plain VG only and follow up with vaping plain PG only and see if you detect harshness in either. Then add your 2mg nic to VG in turn PG and evaluate.
If I remember correctly, VG brands differ in base vegetable used to make the VG (soy, palm, corn etc). A change of VG base type might solve the problem.
Ratio of PG to VG or vice versa may need adjusting.
Could be coming down with something.
Could check these:
http://diyordievaping.com/2016/02/26/why-is-my-ejuice-harsh-beginner-diy-ejuice-tips/
Wattage vs. Flavor | E-Cigarette Forum
There are so many causes to numerous to list. If you like, just hit Post Reply and I or others can help with other suggestions if above fails to solve your problem.

VapeSupplyCo

Unresolved Status
May 22, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The drying effect of PG and VG can contribute to throat dryness and the irritation that follows. Drink lots of water and try some Biotine mouthwash to sooth your throat and stimulate some moisture at the same time.

High VG juices will dry out your throat by absorbing moisture. Stay hydrated. Peppermint helps, also. Grab a bag of Starlight mints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread