[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullhcr

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2014
Oslo, Norway
I too just received the nectar mini, cleaned it earlier but not yet built, was going to wait until I get my e8 back but come the weekend I may be tempted to give it a run on the Tmod. Be interested to hear how it pans out for you and what build your running

Still experimenting but building is a breeze so fortunately trying a lot of different coils requires minimal effort. Same technique as on a kayfun Lite but even easier because of the Nectars chunky post screws.

The direction and width of the coil is pretty much given due to the size and placement of the deck air holes. My first build was parallel 30g micro coil, ID 2 mm. I am absolutely no expert in these matters but I changed it for spaced 27g single strand and got what I think is more punch flavor wise.

What I can say for certain is that I don't need to sub ohm on the Nectar. My 1.05 Ohm coil gives plenty of vaping pleasure. Because of this I am now considering getting another Nectar, maybe the Nano and the 18500 baby Tmod(don't know the exact name). Probably enough capacity for the Nectar to last a whole evening at the pub. The 18500 mod is still possible to order?

So what build for the Stumpy then? Single or duals? The single twisted that superX showed is very tempting. I like simple.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Still experimenting but building is a breeze so fortunately trying a lot of different coils requires minimal effort. Same technique as on a Kayfun Lite but even easier because of the Nectars chunky post screws.

The direction and width of the coil is pretty much given due to the size and placement of the deck air holes. My first build was parallel 30g micro coil, ID 2 mm. I am absolutely no expert in these matters but I changed it for spaced 27g single strand and got what I think is more punch flavor wise.

What I can say for certain is that I don't need to sub ohm on the Nectar. My 1.05 Ohm coil gives plenty of vaping pleasure. Because of this I am now considering getting another Nectar, maybe the Nano and the 18500 baby Tmod(don't know the exact name). Probably enough capacity for the Nectar to last a whole evening at the pub. The 18500 mod is still possible to order?

So what build for the Stumpy then? Single or duals? The single twisted that superX showed is very tempting. I like simple.

I'm sure the mini is still available just drop tom an pm to get one reserved, I'm sure the mini would be great matched with the mini and agree the 18500 will go well with the higher build.

The stumpy for me just ticks all the boxes, I love the look, the chuff cap is just perfect size, build wise I started with dual, tried the single and settled back at the dual again - the single again at 0.7ish will give a great vape but for me dual 0.3-0.5 anywhere in that range just oozes flavour.

Another to get whilst their around as they won't be for much longer is the manta, again a great atty,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
The Vector is a clone of itself. It's well built out of cheaper material. My opinion is the REOMIZER 9.0 is better. The center post is beefier. All else is the same. I have had some great builds on the Stumpy. I can't vary the builds though for the flavor I need. I guess I just love the massive air in the Vector and the flavor for me is automatic.

Last edited:

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
@Tbev, don't know if you're still on the prowl for great juice ... I got 4 flavors from Blends By Bryce - Online Store - Blends By Bryce and absolutely love them! Juice is 70vg and squonks perfectly. Available in up to 120ml bottles and 10% off for ECF (discount code ECF).

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Reactions: fridgemagnet

McPuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
P.A. USA
Trying this out check out their youtube vids.
7664e290fb4208aa5e4c2959213a71b1.jpg
It's good stuff for people who like to change colors often. If you really want to see some plastidip awesomeness check out dip one on you tube. Just crazy stuff. I've thought about doing my 72 beetle in one of their color changing jobs. I have a pace local that will do the whole car for 700

Reactions: AllPepperS

sqonker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2015
Attys very much come down to taste, whilst 45 for a vector clone is much cheaper than 75 is still a lot to pay for an atty that very much has split users. If I were looking I certainly follow the crowd, in the 30 mins I used the vector with two different two tried and tested coil setups and numerous coil positions on each I came to the conclusion like the majority of the others. Easy to build yes but flavour muted against my personal favourites.

The manta and the stumpy on the other hand id say 90% plus of people love them, the flavour is intense and the build is as easy as the vector on both. Both are flavour machines, both loved by pretty much everyone. That said buy one of these and your as close to guaranteeing a winner, but the vector for half the cost and like my two they may just end up being expensive paper weights

Awesome advice - exactly what i was looking for. Thank You.

Reactions: RobbieVape

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I'm sure the mini is still available just drop tom an pm to get one reserved, I'm sure the mini would be great matched with the mini and agree the 18500 will go well with the higher build.

The stumpy for me just ticks all the boxes, I love the look, the chuff cap is just perfect size, build wise I started with dual, tried the single and settled back at the dual again - the single again at 0.7ish will give a great vape but for me dual 0.3-0.5 anywhere in that range just oozes flavour.

Another to get whilst their around as they won't be for much longer is the manta, again a great atty,

That was my plan.... I ended up going for a third six though.

bullhcr

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2014
Oslo, Norway

Thanks for convincing me. Just ordered the 18500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread