Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
No USB is kind of a deal breaker for me... a dead battery, no spares, and no charger in sight would ruin the day.

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk

No spares?

I'm unfamiliar with the concept.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
No spares?

I have a vague memory of that time when I first started vaping. The second time I went out with only a few puffs left on the evod. I took care of it rather quickly then bought some more.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Poomp happens. I can run to Quickie Mart and pick up a USB charger 24 hours a day.

Carrying around a box of batteries ain't my gig either.

Well, it's definitely not a device for everyone. They do OK though, most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Poomp happens. I can run to Quickie Mart and pick up a USB charger 24 hours a day.

Eh, those $0.99 usb chargers are something I personally wouldn't plug anything into for charging other than maybe something that cost $0.49. A bad wall wart can cause significant damage. Same goes for a substandard usb cable. As decent stuff is only a few bucks more, I'd rather spend that than save those few bucks, rather than blow a $50 or more mod because of poor regulation and unreliable voltage.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
No USB is kind of a deal breaker for me... a dead battery, no spares, and no charger in sight would ruin the day.

No spares?

a pocket full of billet boxes will fix that in an instant. No need to carry batteries just get more billet boxes :p:p:p

Its like any other device.... you find a routine for changing batteries based on your normal usage/

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Eh, those $0.99 usb chargers are something I personally wouldn't plug anything into for charging other than maybe something that cost $0.49. A bad wall wart can cause significant damage. Same goes for a substandard usb cable. As decent stuff is only a few bucks more, I'd rather spend that than save those few bucks, rather than blow a $50 or more mod because of poor regulation and unreliable voltage.
Pletts Eskie is right. Please dont use those USB chargers. I did…not knowing any better…i fried my fairly new $250 iphone. I found out afterwards that this is not unusual with these cheapy USB chargers.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
In theory, 1 gal of VG, 1 gal of PG, and 500ml of 100mg/ml nic should last me nearly 4 years. Maybe I don't need gallon-size VG & PG.
I used to buy the quart sizes of Essential Depot on Amazon, $26 for the pair shipped with Prime. I mix for two, and our usage rates went up enough (five liters/year) that I finally bought gallons about a year ago when Bulk Apothecary had a sale for about $37 shipped.

Those gallons do take up more space though!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread