Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
8f4c6b614b89e6e564f55321bd52590d.jpg

THe opposite of small and the anti tootle puffer.

I just finished editing a pop up unboxing video for the Nicholas - boy do I hate my voice! Anyway if there's interest I'll link it here. It's just na unboxing though. Pretty basic.

Spare tank
Spare coil
Instruction manual
Spare o rings

There I saved three minutes of your life.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I use them so I can keep track of what flavor is in the tank, and to help coordinate the colors. I kind of like matchy matchy sometimes. I've never tested them in a drop, but when the cats knock things over, I think it does cushion the blow when they fall on their sides.

View attachment 660973

I sure like your style, cats. ;)

possible v2.jpg
20160120_144328 (Small).jpg

Plettschner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
CT
Oh and be advised for flavor there's a short break in period for the vapefly Nicholas coils. It takes maybe ten pulls for the flavor to start kicking in. Very similar to the nautilus coils.. at least for the .6. I'm
Finding the 1.8 to be a little perfumey strangely but it's possibly the juice I'm vaping hasn't steeped evenly yet as it's fresh. They even use the same kind of small padding inside as the triton and nautilus coils. I dissected one.

The coil goes in the bottom of the tank like how the mark bugs gem deck works.

All my coils and he tank arrived with scratch n sniff stickers. I verified the tank was authentic on vapefly.net (where you can get get more info on the Nicholas tank too)
Similar coil insertion to an Innokin iSub as well. Nice tank. Any idea if stock coils come apart to rebuild? Being that stopping at the local B&M shop for coils is going to be impossible, a rebuildable option would be nice.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Finally built the Toyota Corolla. Not bad at all. Very similar to the Nectar but I feel the construction is superior to it.

f331531a9ad12b322bb9a0a9b20d367e.jpg

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk!

Toyota Corolla??? What's the real name?

Similar coil insertion to an Innokin iSub as well. Nice tank. Any idea if stock coils come apart to rebuild? Being that stopping at the local B&M shop for coils is going to be impossible, a rebuildable option would be nice.

It looks like it would be difficult to rebuild these however at $3.85 a pack from 3a you could buy a year supply for under $40. Assuming a coil a week. That's pretty inexpensive.

I'm back on the .6 coil. I'll take photos of a dissection. If you can rebuild a triton mini / nautilus coil you may well be able to rebuild this one. Actually it would just be about how to drop it in from the top. I built a lot but I'm not seasoned at rebuilding. I'll get shots posted. The coil design is very similar to the. Surimi's coils with slightly more cotton and the plug at the bottom is easier to manipulate.

Plettschner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
CT
Toyota Corolla??? What's the real name?

It looks like it would be difficult to rebuild these however at $3.85 a pack from 3a you could buy a year supply for under $40. Assuming a coil a week. That's pretty inexpensive.

I'm back on the .6 coil. I'll take photos of a dissection. If you can rebuild a triton mini / nautilus coil you may well be able to rebuild this one. Actually it would just be about how to drop it in from the top. I built a lot but I'm not seasoned at rebuilding. I'll get shots posted. The coil design is very similar to the. Surimi's coils with slightly more cotton and the plug at the bottom is easier to manipulate.

Corolla: $26.00 Free Shipping SXK Corolla V1.5 RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (Corolla V1.5, 22mm, 316 SS+Acrylic, Silver + Blue) at m.FastTech.com

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk!

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Here's a look at the .7 Bvc coil for the n2 tank vs the .6 vapefly nicolas (not Nicholas like I'd been typing thanks to autocorrect)

They're actually very similar in construct internally. There's a slight lip on the top which I think will interfere with rebuilding. But I'm no expert at trying to rebuild factory coils.

The wick hole is significantly larger on the vapefly coils. And I feel like they use more control inside. The center bore seems a bit more narrow despite being a slightly lower build.

The tank is head and shoulders above the n2 in usability. Brilliant top fill and coil changes without dumping a tank. No overfill / flooding issue and you can use the full capacity

fbe5205901a02cb3715efadc71aef0bb.jpg

de309e24140f4765aced72336817d3bc.jpg

93617c85503aa8c304730e452acd7dd2.jpg

Funnily the vapefly looks smaller but I don't think it is. I think here's a lip that's an optical illusion

I can't seem to find my calipers :(

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
It's always the best and the greatest until the next best and greatest comes along right? Which Dicodes are you getting? My Procyon was the best and the greatest until I saw the DaniBox, that was my last best and greatest until my Billet Box came along, I really think this one might be the best and greatest.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dicode no6

Users who are viewing this thread