Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
if you changed your socks more often, you wouldn't have that problem!

:pervy:
Very funny!

But, the basket was used every day. It was behind the basket. I never would have found it except that I did the same thing that I must have done the day I lost it.

I was searching for pairs of clean socks for the 3 grandsons. My PV got in the way. So, I laid it down next to the basket, and guess what I found?

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Not to my knowledge, Bea. Have a V5 (in the back-up box ;) ), and it won't do that. Not sure about other models.
@Bea-FL, I have several Vamos in the stash and I don't think they kick the settings. That option came later in the vape evolution.
Thank you.

I’ve been so busy nesting, coming from a tiny apartment this place is like a mansion! When you move you realize all the crap you haul around for no apparent reason. A whole lot of it is still sitting in the apartment until I feel like moving it this weekend, we have until 11/4 to have the place bare. Though I’d like to be done with it this weekend so I can turn the electricity off. There’s a perfect cupboard a little away from the main kitchen cupboards that is just perfect for all my vaping gear. Unfortunately, either during the move or maybe before we had a mod grow some legs and walk off. Luckily just a Pico with a frankenkayfun or doggy. Have no idea where the darn thing went. Hope everyone is well!
IMG_2295.JPG

On your new home!

Right. That's what I thought, too...

*sigh*

*another deep sigh* and a SMH

Uncle, love. I don't know if what I'm about to write is going to make you feel better (which is my intention) or worse (God forbid), but I just have to write it. So this is my take: You're looking at two middle-aged, balding guys who just can't stop talking about their sexual prowess (such as it is). :facepalm: It's pathetic and stupid and extremely tiresome. As a straight woman, all those references to the size of their equipment, screwing, screws, wet spots, "tasting my juice," (etc,. etc,. etc.,) have always annoyed me. It's junior high level behavior, rather pathetic when you hit a certain age--sad more than offensive, really. That said, I don't think their intent is any more homophobic than it is, say, misogynist. This is just stoooooooooooooopid.

And just to make sure you don't misunderstand my remarks--I'm not trying to rationalize, defend or condone in any shape or form their behavior. And I understand that your visceral reaction to the video is your own and I can't fully grasp it. I'm just shaking my head...

Sorry, Tootlers, for this brief interruption. I'll show myself out! Carry on. :)
Well said!

:wub: Can I still play? I'm not a true tootler anymore. :blush:
IMG_3166.JPG

To the TP thread. Tootler or not stop in anytime!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Just as you will (or won't, in this case) do, Uncle, people WILL speak with their wallets.

They seem to find the whole thing hilariously funny, but they seem blind to the fact that this will turn many people off, and that WILL affect the bottom line.

my 27c ~

That's worth more then :2c: . . . ;)

And just to make sure you don't misunderstand my remarks--I'm not trying to rationalize, defend or condone in any shape or form their behavior. And I understand that your visceral reaction to the video is your own and I can't fully grasp it. I'm just shaking my head...

Absolutely No Misunderstanding here, especially given that - "We Agree" . . . :thumbs:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man, that hump day thing is always so useful. Every time I go under the oral surgery knife, I lose a couple days. Here I was thinking it's Monday, LOL. Yesterday was a wash as I took my pumpkin head to the Oral surgeon, so I don't remember too much of yesterday other than the husband was in a bad mood on the way there. I don't think it was me, either, other than he's probably tired of babysitting after surgery. Now just praying that Amoxicillin beats swelling-- it does seem to be going down and it itches-- that's like the universal sign for healing, right?

But seriously, thanks for informing me it's Wed. I have bills to pay, etc.

Anna

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Study Study Study...RTA's...When I 1st got my TopTank Mini and saw just how small that "Deck" was I knew there wasn't much chance I'd ever use it...In an emergency if push came to shove I guess I could but looking at it made it seem like work...I'm a Retired Man Of Leisure & I Like Easy !!!...So, being a MTL'er I've been considering several options...Doggy Styled, Kayfun, Kabuki and another newer one Siren but now that Innokin is going to be releasing those new tanks I think I'll just wait and see...@Two_Bears requested: Single Coil, Easy To Build, Flavor and Easy To Build...I concur and I'd like to add: Top Fill, Great Flavor, Easy To Build, Single Coil and Easy To Build...I think I'll wait for a bit and see what Innokin comes up with...:D:D:D

???...How many extra "Decks" to you keep pre-built or do you just keep extra coils ready to go and do you ever pre-wick your coils ???...When I start scheming and planning my head hurts...I think I'll go have lunch...:w00t:

...And As Usual Thank You For Any And All Opinions...Trig
...Hope You're Feel'in Better Anna !!!

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Study Study Study...RTA's...When I 1st got my TopTank Mini and saw just how small that "Deck" was I knew there wasn't much chance I'd ever use it...In an emergency if push came to shove I guess I could but looking at it made it seem like work...I'm a Retired Man Of Leisure & I Like Easy !!!...So, being a MTL'er I've been considering several options...Doggy Styled, Kayfun, Kabuki and another newer one Siren but now that Innokin is going to be releasing those new tanks I think I'll just wait and see...@Two_Bears requested: Single Coil, Easy To Build, Flavor and Easy To Build...I concur and I'd like to add: Top Fill, Great Flavor, Easy To Build, Single Coil and Easy To Build...I think I'll wait for a bit and see what Innokin comes up with...:D:D:D

???...How many extra "Decks" to you keep pre-built or do you just keep extra coils ready to go and do you ever pre-wick your coils ???...When I start scheming and planning my head hurts...I think I'll go have lunch...:w00t:

...And As Usual Thank You For Any And All Opinions...Trig
...Hope You're Feel'in Better Anna !!!
I just build or wick whenever needed. I have a few setups running at a time but reach for the same one usually, my daily driver (Jac Series B + KFv5). I find I don’t need rewicking as often since I switched to rayon. I use a SXK Kayfun v5 the most right now. I don’t have any problems building on it, been using 26g around .85 ohms and 15ish watts.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

Hmmm... I generally have 8 - 12 going at all times (12 atm :facepalm:), all different flavors. (All KF2Ls and variants.) Currently have another 8 ready to fill, since I'm too lazy to put them in the stash box with their 15 or so still boxed cousins. :blink:

Those that are built and ready are, of course, coiled and wicked (rayon only). Just in case I go on another mixing binge and want to try the new flavors.

Otherwise, they just get refilled until the coil gets gunked, then cleaned, dry burned, rewicked and back into service with whatever flavor it had before.

RainSong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Hmmm... I generally have 8 - 12 going at all times (12 atm :facepalm:), all different flavors. (All KF2Ls and variants.) Currently have another 8 ready to fill, since I'm too lazy to put them in the stash box with their 15 or so still boxed cousins. :blink:

Those that are built and ready are, of course, coiled and wicked (rayon only). Just in case I go on another mixing binge and want to try the new flavors.

Otherwise, they just get refilled until the coil gets gunked, then cleaned, dry burned, rewicked and back into service with whatever flavor it had before.
lol. Maybe when life gets some sense of normalcy I’ll get back into mixing more, and having more setups for taste testing. The last month or so I’ve just been mixing what I know is good and what I absolutely need. Also on almost complete purchase hiatus, did just order a few replacement flavorings for things I’m out of but nothing new for now.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Hi everyone!
I'm happy to report that I'm safe at home . Currently, I'm enjoying myself immensely tinkering in my craft room with vape stuff!
I hope you've all been well.
I can't get over how lucky I am to have escaped, losing only one tree from the wind and meats and dairy items from the prolonged power outage.
I have missed my almost daily visits here and am glad to be back!
Oh, and this beautiful glass for my STM was waiting in my mailbox for me!
9c0680a9022a76a21a249b52401a0159.jpg

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
I just build or wick whenever needed. I have a few setups running at a time but reach for the same one usually, my daily driver (Jac Series B + KFv5). I find I don’t need rewicking as often since I switched to rayon. I use a SXK Kayfun v5 the most right now. I don’t have any problems building on it, been using 26g around .85 ohms and 15ish watts.

Ok...Thanks RainSong & The SXK Kayfun V5 is the one that's on the top of my list...And Once Again A Huge Congratulations On The New House !!!...It'll be interesting to see the Innokin offerings...Soon I Hope !!!

David...Got It...Not multiple decks...Multiple Tanks Ready To Go...And at this point with my small fleet of T18's & T22's that's a concept I understand...And I am fast becoming quite well versed in The Mixing Binge...My Winter Stock from ECX should be here on Friday and 4 New Recipes ready to try...But I won't have 2 of my new tanks for another weeks or so...such a dilemma...The Aging Cellar can always use a few more additions...

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Hi everyone!
I'm happy to report that I'm safe at home . Currently, I'm enjoying myself immensely tinkering in my craft room with vape stuff!
I can't get over how lucky I am to have escaped, losing only one tree from the wind and meats and dairy items from the prolonged power outage.
Chels...Thrilled To Hear All's AOK With You And That You're Back Home !!!...Trig :D

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Congrats, ChelsB, that's fantastic. You must be so happy to be home, and I am so happy you have a home to return to, yay!!!!

And Rainsong is fatigued but also moved.... yay!!!

Happy homecoming you two! I'm always amazed when I travel how much I miss my home as a Grown Adult, LOL. I'm not what you'd call flexible about habitation. When the husband wanted to stay in Tucson, I (almost) breathed a sigh of relief about not moving. Well, maybe I'll feel different when I feel better, but for now I'm happy about it....

:) :) :)

Anna

RainSong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Hi everyone!
Oh, and this beautiful glass for my STM was waiting in my mailbox for me!
9c0680a9022a76a21a249b52401a0159.jpg
Chels! I’m so glad to hear your mailbox, um, I mean your house, is still there and safe! I promise I’ll send your screws as soon as I find my envelopes. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread