Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Ok, I'm not quite T-puffin but this is going low n slow on the grill....

IMG_20160828_144950330_HDR.jpg

Those will go nicely with a cold frosty Mommee Drink and a nice vape on a P-thingy.....

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
Ohhhh Myyy Lord!
I know it will be torture, but please describe each and every savory bite of what's inside that bacon.

EDIT: I wanna say some kind of pepper stuffed with feta but my head exploded and I can't think straight...

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Ohhhh Myyy Lord!
I know it will be torture, but please describe each and every savory bite of what's inside that bacon.

EDIT: I wanna say some kind of pepper stuffed with feta but my head exploded and I can't think straight...

Giggle.... hmmmm, a nice, soft pepper with a touch of heat.... smooth, smokey cream cheese, a surprising cheddar-filled smokey link all surrounded by just-crisp smokey bacon..........

Don't be a hater! I'll send ya one if you want

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
Giggle.... hmmmm, a nice, soft pepper with a touch of heat.... smooth, smokey cream cheese, a surprising cheddar-filled smokey link all surrounded by just-crisp smokey bacon..........

Don't be a hater! I'll send ya one if you want
Now THAT was a perfectly executed description Dinger. I'm old, I live alone, and I don't cook. I live vicariously through others. That description will hold me over for quite some time, thanks... ;)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Now THAT was a perfectly executed description Dinger. I'm old, I live alone, and I don't cook. I live vicariously through others. That description will hold me over for quite some time, thanks... ;)

If it makes you feel any better, I rubbed my face after I thought I'd washed my hands well enough......

Just like vaping, it's all in the prep......

Speedgoat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
North Dakota
Hello everyone, I started a thread about this in the general vaping section and was advised to come here. Here is a copy of what I posted.

Ive been vaping for about 5 years now. I used to be part of this forum, but have not visited in a while. I found a set up that worked for me and stuck with it. The problem is my set up is mech mods using carto tanks. the issue is cartomizers are getting harder and harder to find. Im looking for some ideas on something to replace the carto tanks with. Easy to use, works with my mods (GP PAPS). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Some additional info is, 510 threads, currently using 2.0 cartos in tanks, looking for tank size of 3-5 ml, but bigger would be ok. Not into rebuilding right now, but might get into it, so premade coils with the option to rebuild would be ideal. Feel free to ask for more info if I forgot anything.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
The problem is my set up is mech mods using carto tanks. the issue is cartomizers are getting harder and harder to find. Im looking for some ideas on something to replace the carto tanks with. Easy to use, works with my mods (GP PAPS). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Some additional info is, 510 threads, currently using 2.0 cartos in tanks, looking for tank size of 3-5 ml, but bigger would be ok. Not into rebuilding right now, but might get into it, so premade coils with the option to rebuild would be ideal. Feel free to ask for more info if I forgot anything.
Whenever you're ready to rebuild, there are rebuildable versions of cartos, the Diver and the Sophia.

If you want a clearomizer that is relatively easy to rebuild, you could try ProTank II and just toss the coils in a baggy to save if you ever really, really have to rebuild (thanks to the FDA).

But, the most popular ready made coils that I know of are the Aspire BVC (non-Nautilus) coils. You can use them in Aspire tanks, in the Cerotank, or in the Kabuki. The Kabuki is very popular. But, if you're like me (and too poor to spend $100 on a clearo), you can get a generic very cheap. The Aspire coil is harder to rebuild than the PT2 coil. But, it can be done.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
But, the most popular ready made coils that I know of are the Aspire BVC (non-Nautilus) coils. You can use them in Aspire tanks, in the Cerotank, or in the Kabuki. The Kabuki is very popular. But, if you're like me (and too poor to spend $100 on a clearo), you can get a generic very cheap. The Aspire coil is harder to rebuild than the PT2 coil. But, it can be done.

Are you sure the non-Nauti BVC coils fit a Kabuki? They don't have the threading at the top Nauti BVCs do, which screws into the chimney pipe of a Kabuki. I believe they also have a smaller base.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Hello everyone, I started a thread about this in the general vaping section and was advised to come here. Here is a copy of what I posted.

Ive been vaping for about 5 years now. I used to be part of this forum, but have not visited in a while. I found a set up that worked for me and stuck with it. The problem is my set up is mech mods using carto tanks. the issue is cartomizers are getting harder and harder to find. Im looking for some ideas on something to replace the carto tanks with. Easy to use, works with my mods (GP PAPS). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I feel for you. I have a large collection of carto tanks and managed to get a pile of spares so I can use them going forward. I use the Sophia's but I agree with @DancingHeretik that the cero tank, nautilus and kabuki are great alternatives if you don't want to rebuild.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Are you sure the non-Nauti BVC coils fit a Kabuki? They don't have the threading at the top Nauti BVCs do, which screws into the chimney pipe of a Kabuki. I believe they also have a smaller base.

Nautilus coils go in the kabuki and non nautilus go in the cerotank.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Oops! You're absolutely right.

I shouldn't have responded so fast. I usually respond so slowly that I have plenty of time to think.

Users who are viewing this thread