Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
upload_2016-12-4_20-41-1.png

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Thanks for the u-tube!
I feel the same as he does, more optimistic and nervous and intrigued.
Btw Way to go dinger!!!
You WE are one of the reasons why the ECF is such a great place!

Thank you, and fixed that fer ya :)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Congrats dinger, what an awesome milestone!

My cat does the same thing. We can't even put the roll on the holder. He eats tp, paper towels, anything really.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing, wearing that kostume????? Mebbe the reason????? :D

@motordude, Congrats to you! I tried a cigalike back in 2010. Tried again in 2011. Newp. Din't werk fer me. So wish I'd found this forum back then. Wouldn't have taken two more years to finally quit.... BUT, I did, and I'm here!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
ONE-THOUSAND DAYS!!!!! I quit smoking 1000 days ago! Whoda thunk it?

So, a shout to the peeps of one of my favorite threads - THANK YOU - for your support and assistance, encouragement, and temptation ( :sneaky: ) :)

So, as a celebration, I'm going to rewick my KF V3s, load up some juice shared by a special peep here, and have a very contented celebratory vape :)

mz_5632672_bodyshot_300x400-1.gif~c200

Doin' a HAPPY DANCE - Just for Ya' . . .

congratulations-animated-glitter-gif-image-440-x-302-4EWpph-clipart.gif

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Actually, no. Just let me know BEFORE I've already spent my paycheck!

So, a shout to the peeps of one of my favorite threads - THANK YOU - for your support and assistance, encouragement, and temptation ( :sneaky: ) :)

So, as a celebration, I'm going to rewick my KF V3s, load up some juice shared by a special peep here, and have a very contented celebratory vape :)
Congratulations, Dinger! That's quite an accomplishment!

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
So, the Dawg "closes" the basement door on me (and almost made me burn the nom noms....)

I awoke to this.....

img_20161204_075234738-2-jpg.618893

That's the result of the new Gremlin........ :sneaky:

There has not been toilet paper in a wall holder in my homes since 1971. But there have been many well loved critters. A few wrenched shoulders from reaching for the TP which is never in a logical location. Such is this happy life.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
There has not been toilet paper in a wall holder in my homes since 1971. But there have been many well loved critters. A few wrenched shoulders from reaching for the TP which is never in a logical location. Such is this happy life.

Toilet paper is overrated .

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France

Sorry I'm late @DingerCPA (I've probably missed all the cake :() but well done and huge congratulations - I'm on the 2 week countdown to 3 years and you can't be far behind :)

Attachments

• Congrats.jpg
    Congrats.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 22

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada

Congrats girl. :thumbs: My sentiments exactly.

As a coinkydink, it was 5 years ago, this week, I bought my first kit.

510_E_Cig_Slim_Battery_Wax_Vape_Pen_Barebones_Kit__58500.1409010367.1280.1280.png

Congratz to the both of yous !!!!!!

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    OK fellow Tootlers. I'm curious as to anyone's experience with the Icare for stealth vaping situations. Don't tell, but I'm thinking of something I can use unnoticed in, for example, airports during long layovers or similar scenarios. I'm really not much of a Tootle Puffer these days though I do still enjoy my Nauti X for low power MTL vaping.

So, who has used the ICare and what do you think for limited situations such as mentioned above?

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Why not just use something like a Pico? Works great at low power settings, and can still deliver a punch for those other times...
    I could, and I have one, just thinking the Icare is smaller and easier to hide.

gnees

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 31, 2014
    Zephyrhills Fl.
    I have had a iCare in my pocket, since they came out. I use it as a backup, to what I am carrying that day. Also use it when I'm out and about. It's like walking around with a bic lighter in your pocket. You don't even know it's there. I like it so much, I bought a few more. So I have backups, for my backup.

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    Well, I think I'm gonna get one to try out and see how it works. Seems like it should be handy for stealthing, I'll report my thoughts after I get a chance to use it a couple times.

:p Stealth vaping is not just about the size of the device........ It's also about the noise it makes and how you blow out the vapour. No point being tiny if it crackles like a bolt of lightening.

I found them a bit noisy but to be honest it was not my type of Vape gear so I didn't give it much of a run.

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    :p Stealth vaping is not just about the size of the device........ It's also about the noise it makes and how you blow out the vapour. No point being tiny if it crackles like a bolt of lightening.

I found them a bit noisy but to be honest it was not my type of Vape gear so I didn't give it much of a run.
    True, but something that can be completely palmed and used while "coughing" would make it easier. If it truly is noisy though then that does complicate matters. I still think it's worth checking out. If It doesn't work for me then I can PIF it to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread