Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
The bad news is that outside of the classys you probably can't. Plasma's don't fit the KF v4, I don't think. Good news, there's tons of clones out there that probably would work. It also fits the Russian 91%, though good luck finding them as well.

My Standard Plasma tank doesn't screw down all the way on a R91 that I tried. While it may work, there's a gap.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
hz, your on fb right? lots of kayfuns for sale on the buy sell trade areas. kayfun addicts is a great place to find some. if you need help hit me up.

I am-if I have problems and find myself unhappy with this one-I will most likely ask for some direction-LOL.

Hi Tripsters. Been away for a few months. I've missed ya'll. :)
I have a questions.
Do the plasma tanks fit the Russian 91%? if yes, which size fits best? Also is there a preorder still going on?
I know, I know, I'm usually late to the party.

Me too, Willow..............me too-lol

Reactions: willowize

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Morning all. Hope y'all had a great weekend!
After a beautiful week last week, it's back to more rain all this week. I really wish I could send some of this your way, Nick, Ben.
Willow, I hope they fit the Russian. I ordered an Electron with my Russian in mind. I do know that my quartz nano tank from Avid Vapor fits both my KFL and my Russian 91%. As per size, I don't think it matters as to fitting the device.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Monster V2 (Kayfun) FTW

10440173_742504889193464_1449674525793700673_n.jpg

11024650_742504869193466_6965313710138169147_n.jpg

fa06cc26347a45aece0c93aa0920a375.jpg

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I received two more Standard Plasma Tanks today from the Round 2 Pre-Order. They all work fine with my authentic KFL+ base but they only thread on to one of my three Russian 91% bases. In anticipation of receiving my new Plasma Tanks I ordered some non-authentic KFL bases from FastTech and none of them thread on to the Plasma Tanks either. I sanded the threads on one of the bases (using a GP Polisher and Brusher adapter, 320 grit sandpaper, and a power drill) and it now threads on just fine to all of my Plasma Tanks.

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Woohoo! Classes are done! Once I get through with finals next week, I'm off til the first of June.:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

Confession time: for the last year, I've been on the RBA/sub-ohm bandwagon. I've dealt with RDAs, RTAs, glasso's, clear's, etc. Well this morning, just for the hell of it, I pulled out one of my glass carto tanks, punched a Boge 2.0 carto and filled them up. And you know what? I really enjoyed it. No I didn't get the flavor I get from my Magma, nor did I get the clouds I get from my subtank. But I also didn't get the leaking, flooding and general persnickedyness of all of these new-fangled devices. It was like putting on an old raggedy pair of jeans: they might not be the best looking or the most fashionable, but damn they're comfortable. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread