Status
Not open for further replies.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Thanks everyone for showing up and collecting some of the latest designs! I just got a last minute invite from Freddy & James Yaun to have dinner so I'll be cutting out now too. Thanks again everyone!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
i got caught re-arranging the furniture which of course includes aquariums but was able to snag a couple late.
08012015_048.JPG

08012015_051.JPG

Last edited:

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
I'm baackkk!
I hate I missed the sale; looks like y'all snagged some real lovelies.
Another sign of a maturing technology: On the flight home, the pilot announced "Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes while on board is prohibited". While I was tempted to hold up my Darkstar/Plasma combo and ask the stewardess "Does this look like an e-cig?" I refrained. :D
I'm really glad to be back: I mean really, don't y'all Yankees know that tea tastes better sweetened? And no you can't really add sugar to iced tea; it just doesn't dissolve correctly.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
i was really intrigued w/that planetary crater blue/green you snagged, Hz! _is_ that a crater or some sort of blowhole? a new style of TT w/air conditioning? :)

I'm not sure Meowz- I'll update once it arrives-LOL

This one is going to take a few weeks to get the hang of how to use it to my liking. Your lip coverage over the hole has charge over the vapor flow and the coolness/warmth of the vapor.

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Hi all. Hope y'all have been doing great.
I"m back in school. Yay! Finally a regular paycheck again.
Well I just broke down and bought another mod in celebration: The Smoktech X Cube 2, 160w w/temp control. It's got plenty of power, uses dual 18650s, has firmware upgradability, and best of all, there's an app for it! :lol:. Its also less than 1/2 the price of the new dna 200s. I picked it up for $70. :thumbs:

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Hello Fellow Trippsters,
Yes it has been very quiet but I still lurk when time permits. Been the busiest 3 months of my career and not a in good way. Had to cancel 2 vacations and have worked all but a few evenings including weekends for the past 8 weeks. Mrs. Brew got in a tangle with a hedge trimmer and has a few stitches to prove it. Our Mother Brew is sinking a bit so care is on the uptick as well. We've all been dancing as fast as we can. No new vape gear so nothing exciting on that front. I hope everyone is having a better Summer than I've had. I'm still holding out hope for a couple of Plasma tanks that likely got stuck in queue due to the Great Flood in Bert's studio but other than that not too much excitement. Sept. 15th is the end of the line for this project I'm on so kinda looking forward to fall or a new job. Don't no which it will be yet but I'm working towards the former since the latter would be pretty sketchy for this old codger. In any event, I continue wake up, take breath and move forward for as long as possible. Hope you all are doing well. Brew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread