Status
Not open for further replies.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Thanks everyone! Have you guys seen the new Kennedy TrippyTips that are coming down the line? I'm very excited about them! :D

Attachments

• 12186024_1244608065565201_1449270630_o.jpg
    12186024_1244608065565201_1449270630_o.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 37

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Good afternoon Trippyville and the greater Trippy-nation,
I finally have a few moments between projects and work at home to stop in and day "Miss You all!" I have been lost in a project that went sideways back in late July and have been doing 70-80 hour weeks since then. I can see just a glimmer of light at the end of this long tunnel but still have work stacked to the ceiling behind it. It's nice to have a job but DAMN this a bit much. I hope you all are doing well and getting through without much trouble.
I need to get a hold of Bert to see what ever happened to the 2 Plasma tanks he was working on and I seem to have had a run of bad luck breaking 3 Trippies in a single month. Might be interesting to see what kind of marble or top he could make out of those. I hope to see more from everyone soon. Brew

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
So I don't know where to ask but, the trippy tips site has said down for maintenance for awhile. Is something wrong or is it down for an extended period?
Where can they be purchased?
I saw some at an expo last weekend, but they were all wide bore/cloud chasers,
I like my vape in the MTL tootle category

Reactions: damselle

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Hey Seventy Seven !
Originally the site went down an overhaul and upgraded to better servers. Then the guy doing the changes disappears. I know they are getting ready to put up a bunch of Tips soon.

In the meantime, you can go to their FB Page where they will put up the date of the sale. And it looks like there is a B&M that has Trippy's for sale.

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: element77

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Ok, it does. So no website anymore, just fb.
I don't do fb, so that won't work for me. I'll just search the web for anyone that may have something in stock I like.
Thanks for the clarification.

When new ones are updated, you guys just buy em from Facebook?

Also do the new ones all have the steel core?...I don't dig steel cores and really liked the old double o ring full glass. Wish I would have got some of the doughnuts back in the days

Last edited:
Reactions: Katdarling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread