Trouble with Evic VTC Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish & Vape

Sep 5, 2015
I'm having some problems.

1. I'm not getting consistent throat hits. The only way to remedy this is to slightly unscrew the tank and then tighten but it's not much

2. I'm not getting flavor. I thought it could be vape tongue but if i try the unscrew method i get a medium amount of flavor.

3. The base where the airflow is won't unscrew from the body.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I have not used the ego one in tc mode with nickle coils. Mine has the kanthal coils used in wattage mode. I prefer the clr coil which can be used just like any replaceable coil, or you can rebuild them. When I have used the 1.0 ohm premade cl coils, I have had trouble with wicking (dry hits). I tried running a needle thru the wicking...inside the coil...and that helped a bit, however, I get better results with the clr coils.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
The base where the airflow is won't unscrew from the body.
When I have that problem I use a rubber band to grip the base and twist it off. (Same if you mean it's connected to the battery). You need to get it off so that you can get to the coil and make sure it's connected well. That would be the first thing I'd try. Do you have another coil you can swap out? Try that if tightening everything up doesn't help.

ETA: Do you think you might have the temperature set too low?

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Got to get it apart as my good friends above have stated. Them tanks are leakers and juice gets under the coil into the bottom and coils does not make good contact through the juice. I use 2 big thick elastics like the ones that come on Broccoli. Wash out the base and dry. Wipe down the coil (better yet put in a new one). Should be fine then. I run two eGo One Mega and just the normal eGo One on my wifes vaporizers. She loves the little leakers. LOL CHEERS!

Reactions: Marina2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread