Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
LOL, I know! I've never tried them, but have always thought they were cute. They would never work for me because I vape all day long and would need about a dozen of them in order to vape all day. But, for a new vaper who is intimidated by the size of even the ego, these would be perfect.

I think more than 75% of All New Vapers want something that is the Exact Same size as an Analog. I know I did.

And it Isn't until Many Switch that they get Tired of the Battery Life. And Small e-liquid capacity.

I have let Newly Switched people take a Hit off my Kanger Subtank Mini in RBA Mode. Or my eLeaf GS-Tank. You see their Eyes get wide right Before the go... "Wow!"

And then I tell them that the Battery in my "Garage Door Opener" lasts All Day. It Pushes Most of them Over the Top.

But Most would probably have Never Switched if there wasn't something Small for them to Try. So I think Cig-a-Like and Small PV's are Very Important.

BTW - Here is my Favorite Set-Up for when I'm Out-n-About....

GS_Air_MS.jpg

tjeco

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Manila, Philippines
Ok, so I have been cig free for 16 months, wife still smokes. I am trying to get her to switch, and she is not necessarily against the idea, but I am starting to think that the device to get her over doesn't exist.
She flat out will not use a box mod. Non negotiable, I get shut down every time I go there. I started DIY because the liquid that she wants doesn't exist (or at least, I can't find it) Got a nice 100% VG peppermint flavor that she likes, so now on to the device/tank or cart combo
Her ideal would be a cigalike, but easier to refill, as no cigalike makes a juice she likes. She is extremely sensitive to the amount of vapor, sub tootle puffer territory. I put the peppermint juice in a kanger T3 with 1.8 ohm coil in it, if I put that on my evod 650 she chokes on it. She can use it on my disruptor, at 6 watts. The evod 650 is as big as she will go, and she will only use a tube, even the istick mini is off limits (I tried)
So, what device/ tank combo can I use that satisfies the following:
a: small (ciglike ideal, evod 650 tops)
b: can handle 100% VG without burning through coils like water
c: easily refilled
d: insanely low powered.
The closest to a working device we have found for her is the blu, but they taste so bad she can't sustain the use of one. Any help is appreciated.

GO BACK TO BASICS.

Get her a damned EGO Battery, good small size, good performance. perfect for a smoker.
sheesh..

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
To the OP:
Does your wife REALLY want to switch from smoking to vaping, or are you trying to kind of push her in that direction? If she REALLY doesn't want to make the switch, then no device on the planet is going to be the right one for her (in her mind)...
Truth. I have tons of mods, tanks, etc to prove it. [emoji20]

Reactions: hmar

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm honestly having trouble telling. I had given up, then she asked me where "her" ego (my evod) was, it had been helping her cut down. So, we will see. If it doesn't take I have some stealth toys.

Some people using an e-Cigarette for 30 or 40 Minutes and then Never Smoke again. The Switch is Instantaneous.

I wasn't one of those People.

I needed to Ramp Down on Cigarettes while Ramping Up on e-Cigarettes. Your Wife could be the Same Way. So it may take Longer than it did for you. And She may have to Try to Switch a few Times before She is Successful.

Give it Time. And keep giving her New e-Liquid Flavors to try. Finding an All Day Flavor is Huge when a person is trying to Switch.

Reactions: jdrewry
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread