Trying to make a cookies and cream recipe may need a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonCon

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2014
central NJ
Hello everyone! I am currently trying to create a cookies and cream recipe. This juice does not have to be a chocolate chip cookie flavor im just looking for more of a generic cookie flavor along with a creamy/milky flavor as well. This is my first time trying to create this type usually I make fruity flavors but recently have been getting into more desert flavors. So my recipe is as follows

CAP- sugar cookie 3.5%
FA- cookie 1.5%
FA- custard 1.5%
FA- Fresh cream 1%
FA- Vienna cream .5%
nicotine is from nicotine river, the rest is straight vg. Now I put it together soaked it in a warm bath and then proceeded to mix it with a frothing wand. When I vape it I get a slight lemon taste which I heard is from the custard. I do not mind it but I do not taste a milky/creamy taste nor do I taste any type of cookie both regular or sugar cookie. Any recommendation on the percentages I am currently using? I also have condensed milk if anyone thinks I should try that. Thanks in advance for any help any one can provide!!!!:thumbs:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I don't know if this will be of any help to you, but here's Bill's Magic Vapor's recipe for Oreo Cookie/Cookies and Cream. He's a longtime, highly experienced eliquid maker with lots of recipes, hints, tips, etc. for DIY.

Perhaps if you take out the Bittersweet Chocolate and the Double Chocolate from his recipe...it would give you closer to a plain cookies & milk flavor?

FW Cookies and Cream - 7%
Sweet Cream - 8%
Sweetener - 5%
Double Chocolate - 3%
Vanilla Swirl - 3%
Bittersweet Chocolate - 2%
Bavarian Cream - 2%

Reactions: IDJoel

DonCon

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2014
central NJ
I don't know if this will be of any help to you, but here's Bill's Magic Vapor's recipe for Oreo Cookie/Cookies and Cream. He's a longtime, highly experienced eliquid maker with lots of recipes, hints, tips, etc. for DIY.

Perhaps if you take out the Bittersweet Chocolate and the Double Chocolate from his recipe...it would give you closer to a plain cookies & milk flavor?

FW Cookies and Cream - 7%
Sweet Cream - 8%
Sweetener - 5%
Double Chocolate - 3%
Vanilla Swirl - 3%
Bittersweet Chocolate - 2%
Bavarian Cream - 2%
ahh the curse of the DIY i think the only flavor I have out of all those is sweetener haha

Reactions: tazzle

DonCon

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2014
central NJ
CAP- sugar cookie 5%
FA- cookie 2%
FA- custard 1.5%
FA- Fresh cream 1%
FA- Vienna cream .5%

Maybe adjust your recipe as above? Cap Sugar Cookie starts to shine for me around 5% (not sweet really). FA Cookie works for me in a mix at around 2% - too much blows out the recipe. YMMV
FA custard at 1.5% is not too much for your taste? I'm only asking because I used less and it had that strong lemony taste thanks for the advice!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
Hello everyone! I am currently trying to create a cookies and cream recipe. This juice does not have to be a chocolate chip cookie flavor im just looking for more of a generic cookie flavor along with a creamy/milky flavor as well. This is my first time trying to create this type usually I make fruity flavors but recently have been getting into more desert flavors. So my recipe is as follows

CAP- sugar cookie 3.5%
FA- cookie 1.5%
FA- custard 1.5%
FA- Fresh cream 1%
FA- Vienna cream .5%
nicotine is from nicotine river, the rest is straight vg. Now I put it together soaked it in a warm bath and then proceeded to mix it with a frothing wand. When I vape it I get a slight lemon taste which I heard is from the custard. I do not mind it but I do not taste a milky/creamy taste nor do I taste any type of cookie both regular or sugar cookie. Any recommendation on the percentages I am currently using? I also have condensed milk if anyone thinks I should try that. Thanks in advance for any help any one can provide!!!!:thumbs:

FA fresh cream 1.5%
FA meringue 1% for cereal milks type flavor.

If you are looking for an Oreo type cookie then get flavorwest cookie and cream. Taste just like an Oreo without the cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread