Awwwwww....can we keep 'im?

What are we naming our Puppy?? Halo?

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull
Well nuts. My sample pack didn't make it in yet this morning. Post office is dragging it's feet. Expected delivery says today but it's still sitting one town over. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to tough it out with what I got.
Oh, and good morning! :D:laugh::D

There's always Monday! I did check... Mail IS running on Christmas Eve!! That would be a heck of a good Christmas Eve!

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull
Good afternoon everyone!

We made it so far, but with all the talk of leap year and other small differences in calendars and time keeping, how long do you think we have left now? :D

Maybe about 3.5 hours before things get started... about 4 before it's all over!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Isn't he precious?! Hillbillie brought him home. He would make a great Mascot :).

Oh lucky her!!!!!! And he really would. Of course that means Hillbillie has to take plenty of pictures and post them often. :)

Off to do my afternoon thing so will catch you later.

Involved in a RW raffle for the senior senior citizens so we can help them have a better Xmas and keep on helping them throughout the year so keep your fingers crossed for us!!!

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
There's always Monday! I did check... Mail IS running on Christmas Eve!! That would be a heck of a good Christmas Eve!
My little small town post office is open on Saturdays till noon and they'll be open Monday till 11:30. Spoke to the post master this morning and she told me that the other town's PO has been slack'n off here during the Holidays. Lot's of people not receiving packages when they expect them to. So hopefully tomorrow! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread