Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Too bad that thread is closed because many of the posts talk about the Crown and the people who say it was coming tomorrow never posted again.
Yeah. Saw that it was closed. Didn't bother reading much of it. Just thought there might be something there for ya. Oh well.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Been enjoying the Rafale for the past few months and once I got used to filling it it sure is a nice Sub Ohm tank with a big capacity. No leaks or problems yet.
Rafale has been a great tank to me. A bit on the airy side but adjustable. There were some great coil deals a while back and I stocked up. Even the Nickel coils vape well. I think there is an RBA but only located a few places for like 12 bucks.
Only issue I have run into is the fill. Sometimes the juice won't drain/fall into the tank from the top and overflow...

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
What happened was I won the Rafale with coils in a Giveaway but it turned out to be the RBA in the can and not the tank. The vendor doing the GA had bought out a store closing and did not know it wasn't what was supposed to in the can they come in. So here I was with 12 coils for a Rafale I couldn't use. Went to my Local B&M and he hooked me up with a new Rafale for a great price due to it not selling well. Other people tend to prefer the Crown.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
What happened was I won the Rafale with coils in a Giveaway but it turned out to be the RBA in the can and not the tank. The vendor doing the GA had bought out a store closing and did not know it wasn't what was supposed to in the can they come in. So here I was with 12 coils for a Rafale I couldn't use. Went to my Local B&M and he hooked me up with a new Rafale for a great price due to it not selling well. Other people tend to prefer the Crown.
Yeah the Rafale, from what I have seen, has been poopooed on quite a bit. Funny, I've never owned the crown. I like the looks of the Crown 3, but until an RBA comes out for it (or it drops to the price I bought the rafale for, $3), I'll hold off. I got several 4 packs of coils for a whopping $1 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread