V4L Auto DAV - best vape on market!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I realize there is an anti-V4L sentiment around the forums, but this wasn't propoganda, this was my personal experience in finding a company that had something to help me quit cigarettes and live a healthier lifestyle devoid of cigarettes. The only e-cig Ive ever tried that made me feel I can finally do it, along with my wife is, is the AUTO DAV (which again, is the only kr8 auto dav, and maybe the only auto dav as far as ive found) on the market. if you find that laughable, thats a shame

Hey. If it was the device that worked for you, then that was the device that worked for you. It did the trick. We dig your sentiment.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I realize there is an anti-V4L sentiment around the forums, but this wasn't propoganda, this was my personal experience in finding a company that had something to help me quit cigarettes and live a healthier lifestyle devoid of cigarettes. The only e-cig Ive ever tried that made me feel I can finally do it, along with my wife is, is the AUTO DAV (which again, is the only kr8 auto dav, and maybe the only auto dav as far as ive found) on the market. if you find that laughable, thats a shame

NO! You took me completely wrong! I am not anit V4L at all! I hope they do well! This company helped me on my way more than I can ever try to repay them! Steve personally sent me Pm's offering to send me what I needed, on credit, to try and help me out! The members of the forum gifted me more than I think I can ever repay! As I said, check my older posts, they were all in that forum! I have not want to bash them! In fact I wish them nothing but the best, but they are going to have to go back to their roots to move forward! Bham is making an effort, but there has been a major shake up in house! Until things get settled, and they get back to the way things were, it's going to be a tough rough to hoe!

yellow

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
nyc
Hey. If it was the device that worked for you, then that was the device that worked for you. It did the trick. We dig your sentiment.

Exactly, it wasn't a blanket "EVERYONE NEEDS TO HAVE THIS AND ONLY THIS!!!!" post, it was my personal experience. as far as I know, since it is the only auto adjustable volt option, then I just gave my opinion on what the best auto vape is. but i think you understood ;)

NO! You took me completely wrong! I am not anit V4L at all! I hope they do well! This company helped me on my way more than I can ever try to repay them! Steve personally sent me Pm's offering to send me what I needed, on credit, to try and help me out! The members of the forum gifted me more than I think I can ever repay! As I said, check my older posts, they were all in that forum! I have not want to bash them! In fact I wish them nothing but the best, but they are going to have to go back to their roots to move forward! Bham is making an effort, but there has been a major shake up in house! Until things get settled, and they get back to the way things were, it's going to be a tough rough to hoe!

sawlight, beleive me, that post wasn't meant for you, it was meant to the foolish post that was mocking me. i didnt take your post in that way at all friend :) I just think its ashame and sad that I was offering some help and experience to someone else who wants to live healthy and smoke free to only be laughed at

yellow

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
nyc
Maybe because it was my first experience back and the feelings I expressed when i returned here last week, because I felt like you a year ago (as far as lettings things go) that they took unbelievably exceptional care of me, but Im sorry you didnt have good recent experiences, and maybe this was an attempt at remedying that. if i was to base my current opinion on the state of their business now, i think they picked up the pieces and i commend them for the change since my last experience. i really do think they have changed for the better, and i have to say, its BHam whos responsible for it.

Bham is the best employee ive ever dealt with in terms of customer service with an online vendor

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
It is nice, I reviewed one. But the 7hr charge time was what really killed it for me. It's also to heavy to "mouth" like you'd like to do with an auto. I think the Titan might be a better choice.

Only 7 hours? It must not have been drained all the way. Mine take 10+ hours. Good to see you Saw ;)

As for the price, it's the same concept as everything else. If you want cheap stuff it's out there. If you would rather get good/custom stuff it's a little pricier. If you want crazy expensive stuff, there's a market for that too. To each their own.

I'm glad you found what works for you Yellow! Vape on :vapor:

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Only 7 hours? It must not have been drained all the way. Mine take 10+ hours. Good to see you Saw ;)

As for the price, it's the same concept as everything else. If you want cheap stuff it's out there. If you would rather get good/custom stuff it's a little pricier. If you want crazy expensive stuff, there's a market for that too. To each their own.

I'm glad you found what works for you Yellow! Vape on :vapor:

Good to see you as well, my friend! I'm around, still not sleeping, and still as crazy as ever!

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Welcome back, Yellow. Who cares what other people think. I am glad that you found what is working for you. You obviously did some research and for what you were looking for, this is it. You are comfortable with the product and the company and the customer service. What else is there to say.

If there comes a time when it stops working for you or you change your mind on what you want, you will do more research and choose another product and company. I find it admirable that you are giving vaping another try and know yourself well enough to know what you want.

Good luck to you and welcome back.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
It was all 801 stuff for me when I started vaping. Then I bought some V4L cartos and a few adapters. Loved that vape. Then got Into tanks and 510 SS cartos. Long story short, I'm going to pick up a few of these when my vaping budget permits. I LOVE auto batts. Thanks for posting your impression off the DAV Yellow. Sounds great!

yellow

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
nyc
Welcome back, Yellow. Who cares what other people think. I am glad that you found what is working for you. You obviously did some research and for what you were looking for, this is it. You are comfortable with the product and the company and the customer service. What else is there to say.

If there comes a time when it stops working for you or you change your mind on what you want, you will do more research and choose another product and company. I find it admirable that you are giving vaping another try and know yourself well enough to know what you want.

Good luck to you and welcome back.

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words. And exactly...this is what I want/need now, if/when that changes, ill do research and find what else i need, rinse and repeat :)
It was all 801 stuff for me when I started vaping. Then I bought some V4L cartos and a few adapters. Loved that vape. Then got Into tanks and 510 SS cartos. Long story short, I'm going to pick up a few of these when my vaping budget permits. I LOVE auto batts. Thanks for posting your impression off the DAV Yellow. Sounds great!

Your welcome, my pleasure :) If you love auto batts, you wont be disappointed, id go so far as to say, you might not look for any other!! :)

dedi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Rochester NY

Yellow, great "wall of post", I enjoyed reading your background and 100% agree with what your wrote!!!!! :) Sharing personal experiences is what is great about ECF. That and sometimes "heated debates". One of the best things is the fact that there are so many products for so many different people that fill the need. I think we are all lucky in that respect. The V4L auto DAV fills a need for many and even with the long recharge is so special and we still applaud it and vape on...........:)

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I like the V4L batteries. The DAV is great! It's a good choice for me when I want to vape inconspicuously or hands-free. It lasts a long time. I haven't had one die on me yet. It's easy to keep in your pocket. There are a lot of reasons why I like them actually. My only gripe with the DAV isn't the price it's the fact that it takes 10+ hours to charge the thing.

I very recently got an eVic, then a Vamo, a second eVic, and two Vision Spinner batteries. There are so many more 501 than 808 options which I appreciate. For VV, the eVic with a Protank or an eVod tank is now my top choice. Of course, I have never used a Provari and I was just eyeballing the Mini last night....

I will always keep my V4L batteries and my Kanger 808 cartos around. They work great and come in handy.

Vape on!

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Yellow, I think that your enthusiasm exudes through the laptop screen!

V4L may be slightly more expensive but I have no problem with that. I am more than willing to pay for the excellent customer service.
Not to mention the warranty. Offering that to customers is a tad more expensive.
Also they send out freebies for customers to review sometimes. That is how I got my very cute pink zues.

Happy vaping everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread