V4L faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
Well Joey seems to have missed the fierce gene in little dogs, he's cool if a big dog doesn't dash up to him to check him out but if they do he's hiding behind Mommy and crying like a little girl. Of course his favorite playmate is a pit/mutt about 40 lbs heavier than him, but she's incredibly gentle when she plays with him, just tries to sit on his head alot.

zdaddyl

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Lima,OH
we'll just turn this into a V4L pets faces thread.
zanderspics643.jpg

zanderspics654.jpg

This is tank

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Well, if you insist! ;) My girls Daisy and Lace - both rescue dogs and I love them to pieces!
11437_102807743071078_100000255589070_73295_7012543_n.jpg

We got Daisy when she was 2 years old and she had been abused so it was really hard to get her to settle down and feel at home. (she did the submissive ...... thing, and flinched like she thought you were going to kick her or something if you even slightly raised your voice) She settled down after about a year but it was really tough! Lace we rescued about a month ago at 7 months and she is a sweetie. Was never abused but raised and kept in a kennel until she was 4 months old, then went to a Foster home before coming to us. Now of course, she sleeps in bed with us! Spoiled little girls but I love them to pieces!

Zdaddy - I love the contrast between tank and Daisy! lol It's like a Marine sargeant and a princess!

Last edited:

zdaddyl

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Lima,OH
Well, if you insist! ;) My girls Daisy and Lace - both rescue dogs and I love them to pieces!
11437_102807743071078_100000255589070_73295_7012543_n.jpg

We got Daisy when she was 2 years old and she had been abused so it was really hard to get her to settle down and feel at home. (she did the submissive ...... thing, and flinched like she thought you were going to kick her or something if you even slightly raised your voice) She settled down after about a year but it was really tough! Lace we rescued about a month ago at 7 months and she is a sweetie. Was never abused but raised and kept in a kennel until she was 4 months old, then went to a Foster home before coming to us. Now of course, she sleeps in bed with us! Spoiled little girls but I love them to pieces!

Zdaddy - I love the contrast between Tank and Daisy! lol It's like a Marine sargeant and a princess!
Can you tell which one is my dog, and which one is my wife's? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread