SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
against my better judgement...

dfdfd-1.jpg

My alter ego is much more badass, but I can't divulge it to the public for fear of tipping off my enemies.

and this guy is where "rocks82" comes from. This is Rocky Balboa.. the fiercest cotton ball alive
n513852984_2059500_332.jpg

Wow, you both look great, and Rocky, looks just like our dog Cooder, who is a Teddy Bear.

Thank You

Steve:thumb:

I am gonna try to see if I can get a file, on our Family Portrait.

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
show.php

Here- Image hosted with 4FreeImageHost.com

Tried everything but it isn't showing up :/

Nobody EVER believes i'm 20 haha Kind of annoying sometimes but hey i'll look 40 at 60 etc if i keep vaping you think? ;]

I think if you ever find yourself in a life and death "must buy alcohol" situation, you're gonna die unless its another 20 years from now. On the bright side, typically people who tend to look younger live longer, cause your "actual" age is unrelated to your temporal age... IE, if you look old, youre closer to death than if you don't. Odds are you'll live a long time barring accident or disease.

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
against my better judgement...

dfdfd-1.jpg

My alter ego is much more badass, but I can't divulge it to the public for fear of tipping off my enemies.

and this guy is where "rocks82" comes from. This is Rocky Balboa.. the fiercest cotton ball alive
n513852984_2059500_332.jpg
borderline model material in my opinion, and my dog says he can whip your dog LOL...the little ones are the cutest aren't they? Mine is a rabid rat acting chihuahua mix...can't tell what she's mixed with or if she's even chihuahua..but i saw a dog *just* like her on tv and managed to get the last 30 seconds of the show so i don't know what the show was, what it was about, or what the dog was..and im mad cause I coulda found out what she is. Your dog is very adorable.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
borderline model material in my opinion, and my dog says he can whip your dog LOL...the little ones are the cutest aren't they? Mine is a rabid rat acting chihuahua mix...can't tell what she's mixed with or if she's even chihuahua..but i saw a dog *just* like her on tv and managed to get the last 30 seconds of the show so i don't know what the show was, what it was about, or what the dog was..and im mad cause I coulda found out what she is. Your dog is very adorable.

I clean up ok when I have to. Rocky is the sweetest little ball of troublemaking fluff ever. He's my buddy. He's a mix of a lhasa and who-knows-what. He's a rescue pup. I got him when he was a baby after he was found in a puppy mill that wound up with over 100 counts of animal cruelty.

He is a quirky little fuzzball, but he's the man. He knows exactly how to manipulate me.

impostor71

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Naperville, IL
There I am over there on the left. I think? I could not figure out how to post a pic:confused:

If you want to embed a picture with your post, you can upload pics to some place like photobucket and then cut their IMG tag for the picture and paste it into the post. It'll show up like my post earlier in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread