Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
Ok we have gamer threads, we have pet threads, we got threads for everything. But i wanna see what makes you a GEEK! What do you collect or have that makes you scream GEEK! Don't be ashamed! Stand up for your Geekyness! Be Proud! Be Loud! Be a Geek :)

Im a geek i know this. Gaming posters on my walls, Collectable animals and "action figures" but my pride and joy is my Transformers comics! I know they aren't the most pricey comics out there but DAMN I LOVES THEM! I grew up on Transformers (the movies made me cry! WHY MUST THEY SUCK SO BAD!)

photoon20100402at1241.jpg

BTW next transformers should totally have spider man!
photoon20100402at1246.jpg

Last edited:

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Since the new doctor who my elder daughter and I have become big Dr. Who fans. I own everything I can get my hands on by Neil Gaimen (esp the Sandman graphic novels) and I create costumes for myself and my girls for renaissance fests/faires. Regardless of where we live I can and have always tracked down the nearest Ren. group.

Garblesnarf

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
USA
I know the in's and out's of String Theory, M Theory, Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatories, Akashic and Astral planes, Black Holes, Transwarp theories, Enochian Mathematics, and have even devised my own cumulative T.O.E.

All of this done out of leisure. And the physics books are packed next to my Xanth and Dragonlance collections... :w00t:

Sherrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
Blackwater, Kentucky USA
I have a basement full of computer parts, including motherboards, cpu's, cases, drives, network adapters, video cards, analog modems, ISA Multi-I/O controller cards, etc. Oh, I also have at least three of every audio, video, and computer cable ever made. And I have a DVD Collection including the Planet of the Apes complete collection that is stored in a model of Cornelius' head.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Since the new doctor who my elder daughter and I have become big Dr. Who fans. I own everything I can get my hands on by Neil Gaimen (esp the Sandman graphic novels) and I create costumes for myself and my girls for renaissance fests/faires. Regardless of where we live I can and have always tracked down the nearest Ren. group.

Do you have this?

ThinkGeek :: Doctor Who Tardis 4 Port USB Hub

Dr. Who Tardis 4 port USB hub!

tardis_hub.gif

Jeff78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Weatherford, OK
www.ninecollective.com
I'd like to introduce you to the REAL reason that I'm single... and why my spare room is off-limits

1621331417_64df5cf62c.jpg

starwars.jpg

Capture.jpg

and no... I don't have children.

adding my police cars and ambulances... one sec

I didn't think you could be any more awesome.....until I saw these!!!

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
This is less geeky, so I'm not bothering with pictures. I have a big collection of boxing gloves too. 5 pairs that are just mine that I use in the following colors - purple, green, blue, pink, red.
I think it's hilarious when you punch someone in the face with pink or purple boxing gloves... so these get the most use.

Then I also have gloves that are signed. I have the following fighters on signed MMA or Boxing gloves
Irish Hand Grenade
Marcus Dellagrotte (he owns the muay thai academy i go to)
Kenny Florian
Randy Couture
Joe Lauzon
Gabriel Gonzaga
and my favorite: Mirko Cro Cop signed a pair of shorts and a glove for me (he's not done, i don't care what you say)

I need Chuck Lidell to sign a glove for me. Anyone who can make that happen is my hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread