Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
CPT (Cape Town, South Africa) Smoking lounge/bar downstairs in departure hall.
WDH (Windhoek, Namibia) Large smoking area in departure hall.
LAD (Luanda, Angola) Smoking room upstairs in departure area, behind restaurant.
SDD (Lubango, Angola) Informal smoking area between bar and toilets.

First page updated, Thanks Mcclure8.

Endor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southern California
Did a lot of Europe travel last year... hopefully these are still acccurate.

(HAM) Hamburg has smoking huts in the terminal.

(MLA) Malta has several smoking rooms, at least one past passport control.

(DUB) Dublin has a bar upstairs with an outdoor patio to smoke. You're supposed to buy something (but nobody really had....)

(ATH) Athens is weird... they had smoking huts downstairs when I arrived (and heading outside where I can smoke/cape anyway) but nothing upstairs on the departure level (where I'd like to smoke/cape while waiting for my flight). Whatever...

Hope this helps.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Did a lot of Europe travel last year... hopefully these are still acccurate.

(HAM) Hamburg has smoking huts in the terminal.

(MLA) Malta has several smoking rooms, at least one past passport control.

(DUB) Dublin has a bar upstairs with an outdoor patio to smoke. You're supposed to buy something (but nobody really had....)

(ATH) Athens is weird... they had smoking huts downstairs when I arrived (and heading outside where I can smoke/cape anyway) but nothing upstairs on the departure level (where I'd like to smoke/cape while waiting for my flight). Whatever...

Hope this helps.
Very helpful. I will be visiting Athens next summer.

kariM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Lethbridge, AB, CA
I am surprized that I didn't see LAS (Las Vegas) on the list. They re-opened the glass bubble on D concourse and have a room in the new Terminal 3. I also heard that they were planning to open a bubble for the A, B, and C concourse - but no idea when or if they have. No idea on vaping - since I haven't been there yet since I have switch to vaping.

Endor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southern California
Has anybody openly vaped at DFW?

Recently, I was eating lunch at Terminal D during a layover, and saw an older gentleman openly vaping away. He was sitting in the chairs nearest the restaurants (not the waiting area at the gate per se), but if you've ever been in the restaurant areas in Terminal D, you know it's very brightly lit. Nobody said anything to him one way or another.

I was tempted to ask one of those helper people who wear the funky hats if it was acceptable, but didn't have a lot of time anyway, so just boarded my next flight and left. Maybe next time I'll ask about it.

lctrc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
VA
Couldn't find any info on JFK in the thread...

According to a USA Today article* Delta allows vaping in its domestic terminal (Terminal 2). But the article doesn't mention Delta's international terminal (terminal 4). Nor does it cite any sources.

Anyone know whether vaping is allowed in Terminal 4? Or know where to find the 'official' information (I tried searching Delta's website to no avail).

Thanks!

* Some airports give green light to e-cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread