Vape/Analog Friendly Airports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceCadet

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2009
Scotland
Hello Space, I have not been to the new T-1 in BCN, good to hear there is a courtyard. Been in T-2 a few times and it is totally non-smoking.

Yip, having a courtyard fits in well with the Spanish pro-smoking attitude - unlike the new indoor smoking ban! I was there just a couple of days before that took effect, and was genuinely shocked when eating at a Tex Mex restaurant and a woman at the next table lit up - bars I was expecting, but not restaurants! I can see quite a rebellion against the ban, although at least Spain has better weather for outdoor seating than Scotland!

Buck

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2010
Guthrie, Oklahoma
Yep DTW is totally non-smokinking now.

Kiss, don't know where you buy your tickets but International First class is a little more than a couple of thousand, in fact on most routes won't get you business class!

Update on DFW if you are an Admirals Club member they have smoking lounges in both the A and D terminals. I still go in and vape when I have a layover in Dallas.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Update on DFW if you are an Admirals Club member they have smoking lounges in both the A and D terminals. I still go in and vape when I have a layover in Dallas.

Yo Buck! In my quoted post we were talking Detroit Wayne, but good to hear you can smoke in the Admirals club at DFW.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Rapid City Airport - South Dakota

The Gift Shop sells Blue E-cigs.... I asked the lady working the counter if you can vape e-cigs in the airport since they are selling them in the airport. She didn't even know what they were sitting on the counter :-(

Nice to hear that. Can you update this thread to whether Rapid City Airport has a smoking area/room? Thanks

misterhyde

ECF Veteran
I was in Miami last year and they have a smoking area in the terminal, although technically it's outside (nice but humid as all hell courtyard). And I was in Gran Canaria a couple of years ago and you could smoke on the roof of the terminal of Las Palmas airport. Seems a perfect solution to me. Who are you going to be annoying on the roof?

o0o

Verified Member
Feb 22, 2009
Godzone
A few to add to the list:
Singapore, Changi Airport (SIN) Terminal 1
Buenos Aires, Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE)
Guangzhou, Baiyun International Airport (CAN) - NOTE: DO NOT bring any lighters with you in your carry on luggage, they will confiscate it. Almost lost my Zippo; had to mail it back to a friend in Guangzhou. Was not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread