Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
You dipping into some regulated mods bro? Temp control even?
Old dog learns new tricks, film uploaded to YouTube! :thumb:

Yes. I'm on for the dna 200 from the fish and I'll maybe hit up TMOD man when he gets caught up after the flood too. I mean, why not. All the cool kids are doing it. But the TC, unless it works with my coil builds and wire doesn't interest me. Yet.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Yes. I'm on for the dna 200 from the fish and I'll maybe hit up TMOD man when he gets caught up after the flood too. I mean, why not. All the cool kids are doing it. But the TC, unless it works with my coil builds and wire doesn't interest me. Yet.
A twisted nickle spaced is pretty simple bro, if a web footed swamp runner like me can do it a hillbilly should have no prob.
I gotta get some titanium wire, been wanting to give that a shot.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Yes. I'm on for the DNA 200 from the fish and I'll maybe hit up TMOD man when he gets caught up after the flood too. I mean, why not. All the cool kids are doing it. But the TC, unless it works with my coil builds and wire doesn't interest me. Yet.

Im waiting on TMOD Reg , haven't done any temp builds , got Nickel in 2 gauges and got some titanium wire the other day.
Figure between those and have read some people twisting nickel and kanthal together I should be able to make something work.

Reactions: beckdg

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Im waiting on TMOD Reg , haven't done any temp builds , got Nickel in 2 gauges and got some titanium wire the other day.
Figure between those and have read some people twisting nickel and kanthal together I should be able to make something work.
I cut a piece of 28g or 30g nickle (depending on my target resistance) about 3 ft long and clean it with some alcohol.
Fold it in half and put the 2 ends in a drill chuck, hook the loop around something and twist it. It may break off a couple times but I want it TIGHT.
This is sooooo much easier to work than single strand, as the twisting work hardens and stiffens it.
I used to wrap on a long 6\32 machine screw, but use a coil master jig now. Wrap tight, pull apart and squish back together and it will spring out into a spaced coil.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Snow Wolf 200w TC is now available

hBbjZVG.jpg

2WUh58n.jpg

FPNUBN3.jpg

McPuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
P.A. USA
i received my holster for my tmod mini a little while ago. i am super impressed! i have a lot of experience with holsters (work in a gun shop) plus i shoot competitively. this holster is very well made. same quality as the high end special order rigs. the seems are nice, the belt clip holds tight, the tension screws work great. this will be on my side for the foreseeable future. thank you for a great piece of gear!! when i get my cc mod i will be getting one for that too!

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
i received my holster for my tmod mini a little while ago. i am super impressed! i have a lot of experience with holsters (work in a gun shop) plus i shoot competitively. this holster is very well made. same quality as the high end special order rigs. the seems are nice, the belt clip holds tight, the tension screws work great. this will be on my side for the foreseeable future. thank you for a great piece of gear!! when i get my cc mod i will be getting one for that too!
Thanks McPuff!
Pretty cool when gun people/competitive shooters like my gear.
They are familiar with custom kydex, so expect the cases to be held to a pretty high standard.

McPuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
P.A. USA
Thanks McPuff!
Pretty cool when gun people/competitive shooters like my gear.
They are familiar with custom kydex, so expect the cases to be held to a pretty high standard.
no problem. you make a nice product! the kydex you use and craftsman ship is top notch!

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Did a skull pattern Flask today, I think it came out pretty good. Pics below...
Have not been taking a lot of pics, or posting them to the thread. Guess I could do more of that.
But rest assured I have been sending out cases! Not full-time of course, but a few here and there.
Canada, Switzerland, Portugal, France, Singapore, and maybe a couple more countries I cannot remember right now.
Not to mention a few states in the USA, not all 50 yet but I am working on it lol.
Big thank you to ECF, and of course Russ and Phil on YouTube. Also a big THANK YOU to the guys who helped me out with mods, and my customers from here!
I guess a website would be a good idea, I should look into that a little more.

jTAyU4s.jpg

dB9aM6e.jpg

9FcLBR8.jpg

aqpdluy.jpg

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Did a skull pattern Flask today, I think it came out pretty good. Pics below...
Have not been taking a lot of pics, or posting them to the thread. Guess I could do more of that.
But rest assured I have been sending out cases! Not full-time of course, but a few here and there.
Canada, Switzerland, Portugal, France, Singapore, and maybe a couple more countries I cannot remember right now.
Not to mention a few states in the USA, not all 50 yet but I am working on it lol.
Big thank you to ECF, and of course Russ and Phil on YouTube. Also a big THANK YOU to the guys who helped me out with mods, and my customers from here!
I guess a website would be a good idea, I should look into that a little more.

jTAyU4s.jpg

dB9aM6e.jpg

9FcLBR8.jpg

aqpdluy.jpg

That looks sick!!!!

Dude^ you took the EXACT words from my mouth except I was gonna put "bro" after "sick" :toast:

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
This one is for the Vapor Shark rDNA 40 without the Shark Skin.
Shark Skin is Vapor Sharks term for the silicon rubber sleeve you can purchase from them to protect your mod.
In other words this case is formed for the naked mod, without the rubber.
Also felt lined to try to protect the finish, but I DO NOT guarantee the the finish will not come off anyway.

HQdOWJ4.jpg

9i078aB.jpg

ID4DDsv.jpg

bjXT5D7.jpg

jdeuce8012

Oct 5, 2015
First thread was kinda clunky, starting fresh and hopefully more bandwidth friendly.
I will list the mods I can forge plastic for as they become available.
So far here are models available and prices.
Payment will have to be through PayPal, or send a money order. PM for all that.

iStick 30w $30.00 (clip only)
iStick 50W $40.00
Vapor Shark rDNA 40 with Shark Skin $40.00
Vapor Flask DNA 40 $40.00
REO Grand $40.00
Billet Box $40.00
Shipping: USPS first class is $3.00 and Priority I will do for $6.00
(US only, PM for shipping estimates to another country)

These are made from a material called kydex, it is a thermoformable plastic used in various applications including knife sheaths and handgun holsters.
I have been working with this material for several years and have a one-man shop providing hand formed custom products.
Custom cases for other mods are possible, but I may require the mod for fitting purposes.
PM me about what you want and I will try to work something out.
I can do faux carbon fiber, many different colors, and different camos and prints. I can also do molle attachments or other types of belt attachments.
Heck if you want a double thigh rig for your custom competition cloud blowers with battery slots I can do it o_O

I will try to keep the imgur gallery updated, all the info (except for pricing) is on there with the pics.

I have a Kanger Tech Subox Mini and I was wondering how I could obtain a kydex holster from you with skull camo and felt lined and something for my itaste VV if possible?

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
I have a Kanger Tech Subox Mini and I was wondering how I could obtain a kydex holster from you with skull camo and felt lined and something for my itaste VV if possible?
Sure man, I will PM (start a conversation it's called) you and we can chat about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread