Vape with no flavor advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion Dom

Jul 29, 2015
Hi all....im kinda getting tired of flavors. I also get queezy stomach feeling. ive only been vaping for over 1 month now.

i want to try vaping with no flavor. any advice on pg/vg mix for no flavor added vaping.

thanks in advance
i forgot to mention that ill cut down to 0 nic content as well if i can.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I like vaping "unflavored" for variety. I have that in quotes, because unflavored still has a flavor, it's mild (and depending on the vendor and pg/vg ratio), but can be faintly sweet. I started vaping it early on, when I wasn't able to taste all the yummy flavors people raved about and was getting frustrated. My thinking was that if the juice was unflavored I wouldn't feel disappointed if I couldn't taste anything. It turned out that I actually like it. I think mine is 50/50 12mg.

Loner12

Aug 10, 2015
PG VG 50/50 Mix USP - ecigExpress

You can pick up a 30ml bottle of 50/50 0 nic for 1.49. Higher quantities are available. Not to sure how much shipping would be. They have a 70vg/30pg as well. As far as I know there aren't really any differences between the two healthwise. PG provides more throat hit, while VG provides bigger clouds. Go with a higher pg if you're using a vape pen. The pen will have less trouble vaping the higher pg as it's less viscous than vg.

Reactions: Scorpion Dom

Irish Messing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2014
GA, USA
i know on the reomod forums there is a guy that has had many discussions on this very thing... he loves it.. i have yet tried to do it but will to give it a try

Checkout @super_X_drifter. He's got a youtube channel and a couple vids on mixing unflavored nic base. It's easy, cheap and you can mix it however you want it. I vape 6mg now but any online calculator can tell you how to mix to whatever you want.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hi all....im kinda getting tired of flavors. I also get queezy stomach feeling. ive only been vaping for over 1 month now.

i want to try vaping with no flavor. any advice on pg/vg mix for no flavor added vaping.

thanks in advance

i don't have pg, so i use vg plus 10% water as my base.

To that i might add like 10 drops of melon , 10 drops of double apple , and 20 to 40 drops of grape of some southbeachsmoke liquid i can get locally, to 50 ml of my vg+water base.

or i might squirt some of the base in my dripper and add a drop or two of flavoured juice on the fly.

i have to be carefull of menthol/mint type flavors though; once you add some menthol/mint to a dripper it seems like it never leaves!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Hey Dom! The PG/VG ratio is all yours. What's the ratio of your current juice? That would be a grand starting point. I've tried "unflavored" (tip of the hat to The Ocelot) because there is a little bit of something there, not unpleasant, but not truly flavorless.

I read of lots who prefer the unflavored. Me, I'm a Flavor Floosie. Gotta have *SOMETHING* in there (even if there's no nic)

Glad you're here - make yourself at home :)

Scorpion Dom

Jul 29, 2015
Hey Dom! The PG/VG ratio is all yours. What's the ratio of your current juice? That would be a grand starting point. I've tried "unflavored" (tip of the hat to The Ocelot) because there is a little bit of something there, not unpleasant, but not truly flavorless.

I read of lots who prefer the unflavored. Me, I'm a Flavor Floosie. Gotta have *SOMETHING* in there (even if there's no nic)

Glad you're here - make yourself at home :)
im using 50/50 at the moment. i will try different ratios to see if it helps.

Reactions: DingerCPA

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
im using 50/50 at the moment. i will try different ratios to see if it helps.
If you want 0 nic do not order anything from vape suppliers (too expensive, same quality as a cheaper stuff). Good choice on Amazon (just buy USP grade VG and PG). Also look at Walmart and pharmacies. You can make any ratios you want to try for pennies. Unflavored is very nice to vape.

Scorpion Dom

Jul 29, 2015
If you want 0 nic do not order anything from vape suppliers (too expensive, same quality as a cheaper stuff). Good choice on Amazon (just buy USP grade VG and PG). Also look at Walmart and pharmacies. You can make any ratios you want to try for pennies. Unflavored is very nice to vape.
no walmart here in taiwan....lol....i purchased from diy eliquid supplies....price is good but i pay more to ship than product....but still worth it for me....ill let you all know how it works out for me once i get my supplies and start with the unflavored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread