VapeLogic Storage has a new site!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
We've been busy! Our website has been completely reconstructed. I think you'll like it.

We are ready to ship.

As always, we welcome feedback and ideas!

IMG_0927  80percent.jpg IMG_0944 800x600.jpg IMG_0971  800x600.jpg

www.vapelogic.com

E-Cigarette Accessories & Storage

Last edited:
Reactions: Reddhott

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Hypnophone

I was able to get on website and place an order. The sales tax wasn't updated on my order; my tax rate is 6.5% but I was charged 8.25%. I added a note about it on the order but thought I'd let you know about it directly. If you want to check it out my order number is 306. Since it only amounted to $1.40 extra I went ahead and placed the order.

The vape station looks like exactly what I'm looking for to organize all my stuff and the reviews I've read were very favorable. I'm looking forward to receiving it.

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Hypnophone

I was able to get on website and place an order. The sales tax wasn't updated on my order; my tax rate is 6.5% but I was charged 8.25%. I added a note about it on the order but thought I'd let you know about it directly. If you want to check it out my order number is 306. Since it only amounted to $1.40 extra I went ahead and placed the order.

The vape station looks like exactly what I'm looking for to organize all my stuff and the reviews I've read were very favorable. I'm looking forward to receiving it.

Thanks marlou!

It should not have charged tax at all since you're in another state.
By now,you should have been refunded the erroneous tax charge.
Looks like the hosting burp today scrambled the shopping cart program...
It will be fixed ASAP.
Hope you enjoy your vapestation!

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Thanks marlou!

It should not have charged tax at all since you're in another state.
By now,you should have been refunded the erroneous tax charge.
Looks like the hosting burp today scrambled the shopping cart program...
It will be fixed ASAP.
Hope you enjoy your vapestation!

I got an email last night advising me that the sales tax charge was being taken care of. I hope you realize I wasn't complaining, just wanted to advise you about it. These little kinks in programming happen to everyone.

Now the mailman stalking begins while I wait for my vapestation! After I get it I'll report on how it worked out for me. If you like I'll even get ambitious enough to take some pics. lol

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
I got an email last night advising me that the sales tax charge was being taken care of. I hope you realize I wasn't complaining, just wanted to advise you about it. These little kinks in programming happen to everyone.

Now the mailman stalking begins while I wait for my vapestation! After I get it I'll report on how it worked out for me. If you like I'll even get ambitious enough to take some pics. lol

I think it's all been corrected now.
Don't stalk the mailman!
Stalk the UPS man...
:w00t:

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
My vapestation came yesterday afternoon! I love it, it's everything I hoped it would be. The storage case is very well made. I have the dividers set up the same as the pictures on the website and that is working well for me. It's nice to know, though, that I have the option of some flexibility in the arrangement if I want to change it.

This case holds a LOT of stuff. I could see from the pictures that four 30 ml bottles fit in each of the compartments in the drawer but was pleased to find to find that there is extra space left over. I rubber band the carto for a liquid to the bottle when I switch out flavors and even if all four bottles have cartos attached to them they're not crowded. Six or more of the smaller bottles fit in each compartment.

I got the combo and I'm glad I did. The caddy is so handy and is just as well made as the vapestation. I use Volts and keep the batts in a miniature A&W mug on my desk, but recently I got two of the new Volt X2 battery/PT combination and they fit nicely in the caddy, along with two old eGos that I still use once in a while. And of course the open space in front of the battery holders can be used for anything you want to keep handy.

Thank you, Hynophone, for designing such a neat and beautiful storage solution. Also, the price is reasonable for the quality of these storage units. I had been looking at them for some time and I'm so glad I decided to order them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread