VapeLogic Storage has a new site!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
I love the vaping storage here! It's all so elegant! I think it would be awesome if more stores sold nice organizing stuff like this. It makes the whole vaping movement seem more mainstream and integrated into everyday life, since the cadies and boxes featured here are timeless. Now if only I had my own vape store, I just keep on thinking of all the stuff I like and would want to be in there. Only tasty and beautiful things. :p

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
I love the vaping storage here! It's all so elegant! I think it would be awesome if more stores sold nice organizing stuff like this. It makes the whole vaping movement seem more mainstream and integrated into everyday life, since the cadies and boxes featured here are timeless. Now if only I had my own vape store, I just keep on thinking of all the stuff I like and would want to be in there. Only tasty and beautiful things. :p

Thanks flarg! We're here and ready to ship anywhere on the planet!
We have a few local brick and mortars that stock our products.:2cool:
BTW, that's a kewl avatar!
Here are a couple reviews:

vapelogic vape combo - YouTube
Vapelogic Caddy & Station Review - YouTube
Vape caddy from vapelogic - YouTube

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
just a bit too far out of my price range...also i wish that caddy coudl hold 18650 mods

Howdy thejager, our products have been manufactured as cost-effectively as possible. Our inititial prototype would have had a
retail price of around $200.00-$250.00, and that was absurd. We arrived at the current version. At $79.00 retail, it's the best we could do...

I was ready to pull the trigger on the caddy until I looked a bit closer and noticed it won't accommodate my ProVari. Will you be making one for it?
YES!
We are working on a modification to the VapeCaddy that will accomodate big-bat mods.
Stay tuned for further details!

Thanks for your interest and input!

• Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spamming for post count

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
im not saying they arent worth every bit of the money...just to pricey for me to pull the trigger...i found an old wooden cabinet side table for $30 on Craigslist..it works for now

Yep, I understand. Even if it's beat-up, it's still better than tupperware...

Hopefully, we'll have a caddy that accomodates 18650 PVs before Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread