Vapepocalypse What does it mean? MMWTA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
There has been a buzz here in California about the Vapepocalypse and SB140

What does this mean to you?

Do you know that if California does it many states usually quickly follow?

How are you preparing for the possibility of restricted access to eliquids and supplies?

We want to help the Community understand and be prepared for the possibility...

We intend to offer products and services to do just that... Whole-Tobacco-Alkaloids-WTA-Nicotine-Nornicotine-Anabasine-Anatabine WTA e-Liquid Bulk WTA e-Liquid

Please participate and put your constructive comments here...

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Yes, there is. But most of the discussion involving these issues is in the "Legislative Issues" section of this forum (where unfortunately, I believe, you can't post because you are a supplier).

I think people are reluctant to start discussions in a new thread when they are more specifically covered by other categories. Believe me, there is no shortage of interest or discussion on these issues!!!

Also, your brand "Mother's Milk" might get confusing, as there is a very popular e-liquid (Strawberry cream flavor) with that same name, just sayin'!

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Yes, there is. But most of the discussion involving these issues is in the "Legislative Issues" section of this forum (where unfortunately, I believe, you can't post because you are a supplier).

I think people are reluctant to start discussions in a new thread when they are more specifically covered by other categories. Believe me, there is no shortage of interest or discussion on these issues!!!

Also, your brand "Mother's Milk" might get confusing, as there is a very popular e-liquid (Strawberry cream flavor) with that same name, just sayin'!

The company name is "MOTHERS MILK WTA" and has nothing to do with the flavor Mothers Milk. Yes... That is correct...
No one knew about the flavor (Mothers Milk) when the Company name (MothersMilkWTA) was chosen and has to do with the graduated glass Mothers Milk bottles that the WTA was first bottled in. Not an attempt to ride on the shirt tails of anyone else's advertising.
We have many products with many labels produced in our labs besides Mothers Milk WTA. AnyDayVapor, VapidVapor, EthericVapor, HookedUpVapor and many house juices we are not going to name...
Your correct I am not allowed to post there. That's why I wanted to start a thread on the subject here.
With our huge stock on hand I could easily vape for the next 4000 years if SB140 passes.
So we were thinking...
What if we offered our high purity supplies to the prepper...
Long term storable (100% Pure) NIC, VG, Tobacco Absolute, and WTA in non reactive gas layer packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread