Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
The product on the websites flavor comes from the organic extraction of the wta alkaloids 99.9%.
Less than1% comes from a tabanon flavor added for uniquneness.

Thank you, so if I understand this is nicotine, nornicotine, anabasine, and anatabine flavored juice with a small amount of tabanon.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Thank you, so if I understand this is nicotine, nornicotine, anabasine, and anatabine flavored juice with a small amount of tabanon.
Yes those are the targeted alkaloids by the organic extraction. The tobacco is 100% organic US grown and cured. Remember some of those alkaloids are in a small ratio compaired to the nicotine and some degrade over time. There is nothing we can do about natural the degration.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Yes those are the targeted alkaloids by the organic extraction. The tobacco is 100% organic US grown and cured. Remember some of those alkaloids are in a small ratio compaired to the nicotine and some degrade over time. There is nothing we can do about natural the degration.
I'll give my impressions! I ordered some even though I'm still not quite sure exactly what it is but that should be evident when I vape it. The prospect of a higher PG WTA juice is enticing to say the least.

We've come to expect that the term Whole Tobacco Alkaloids means the inclusion of all the minor related alkaloids. Since you're more selective, would something like Some Tobacco Alkaloids not be more appropriate?

Last edited:

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
I'll give my impressions! I ordered some even though I'm still not quite sure exactly what it is but that should be evident when I vape it. The prospect of a higher PG WTA juice is enticing to say the least.

We've come to expect that the term Whole Tobacco Alkaloids means the inclusion of all the minor related alkaloids. Since you're more selective, would something like Some Tobacco Alkaloids not be more appropriate?

I will have the 100% vg available in a week or so. You say you would like higher pg? What ratio would you like?
As far as the alkaloids in currious what other alkaloids in tobacco you would want?

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I will have the 100% vg available in a week or so. You say you would like higher pg? What ratio would you like?
As far as the alkaloids in currious what other alkaloids in tobacco you would want?
Oh, it's not that I would selectively want any more or any particular ones. It's more just semantics. Past WTA offerings have attempted to isolate all of whatever happens to be in a particular strain, thus "Whole".

I like about 70/30 PG/VG.

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I have found that eliquids I have made 100% vg are very viscous. Is this a problem for you?

I haven't run into a problem but that's what I'm used to and I hate TH. I know some will add up to 20% DW or use flavorings to thin but I tend to feel that weakens the effect of the WTA that I'm after. It's a very subjective preference.

Question: What do you mean by "flavor"? The unflavored WTA I've had in the past were very neutral tasting, usually with a little sweetness due to being VG based, but very slight flavor apart from that. I thought it was the absolutes and nets that were distilled/extracted for tobacco flavorings...??? I'm still learning this stuff.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
I haven't run into a problem but that's what I'm used to and I hate TH. I know some will add up to 20% DW or use flavorings to thin but I tend to feel that weakens the effect of the WTA that I'm after. It's a very subjective preference.

Question: What do you mean by "flavor"? The unflavored WTA I've had in the past were very neutral tasting, usually with a little sweetness due to being VG based, but very slight flavor apart from that. I thought it was the absolutes and nets that were distilled/extracted for tobacco flavorings...??? I'm still learning this stuff.
I think it depends on the process used as to how much flavor you get from the tobacco itself. Yes the purified wta itself doesent have much flavor. Thats exactly the reason I added a small amount of flavoring to formula1. A little modifaction to the process and we get a product with a flavor profile like formula2 that is sold on the website. I'm picky about the e-juice I vape and make. If I don't like it I won't sell it. I have poured much down the drain in pursuit of the perfect WTA.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I think it depends on the process used as to how much flavor you get from the tobacco itself. Yes the purified wta itself doesent have much flavor. Thats exactly the reason I added a small amount of flavoring to formula1. A little modifaction to the process and we get a product with a flavor profile like formula2 that is sold on the website. I'm picky about the e-juice I vape and make. If I don't like it I won't sell it. I have poured much down the drain in pursuit of the perfect WTA.

So are you extracting WTA and then adding an absolute or net?

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Oh, it's not that I would selectively want any more or any particular ones. It's more just semantics. Past WTA offerings have attempted to isolate all of whatever happens to be in a particular strain, thus "Whole".

I like about 70/30 PG/VG.

We now have the 100%.vg.base.WTA.available on the website.
And 100% pg as well. I can make up the ratio you desire too. I think you can put a coment when you place your order or you can pm me.
Thanks

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Thanks to everyone that's playing in the contest... I just want to let you know after we get a winner I'm going to kill that thread and start a new 2 phase contest that I think will be more fun. Also on the website you can order 100%.pg.or 100%.vg.and if you desire a different pg/vg.ratio just order any of them and coment your desired.pg/vg.ratio and ill make it special for you. Menthol-kool at 18mg/ml is also available the same way for those of you that enjoy that lite kool menthol flavor. The bottles are changing next month to a child resistant cap and clear bottle. Hard to keep the labels on the hdpe bottles and the kids safe. If you really want the other bottles let me know. Also there is only 1 shipping charge no matter how many bottles you buy.Have fun and keep on plugging...

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Please give it a try... Right now and for a limited time if you order 1 10ml bottle I'll give you a 2nd 10ml bottle for free.
One from formula 1 and one from formula 2. Then you can tell us which one you like best.
Thanks

Hi DrBeaker!

I was just wondering if this offer is still going on?

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Hi DrBeaker!

I was just wondering if this offer is still going on?

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

Yes it is and there is only 1 shipping charge. If you want to mix up your order just pick the number of bottles you want and pm me your desires. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread