Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Okay, first impressions of formula 1 and 18mg Kool juices.

I really like the formula 1 to mix with other juices. Tried vaping it alone but the nic was too high for me at 24mg.

The nice at 18mg in the Kool was perfect, but I don't care for the flavor. I'm going to try mixing it with another flavor to see how it works out.

I will update again when I have a chance to try the rest of the bottles in my order.

Thanks DrBeaker, you rock!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
That is correct there is only one product listed on the website the difference is in the flavor profile from the selected tobacco. Both are robust and not sweet. Taste is so selective I thought maybe people would like to try both and give some feedback. Formula 1 is extremly expensive to produce rich honey color. Formula 2 has a slightly lighter color same strength and process. So while supplies last order 1 10ML bottle and ill ship you 2 10ml bottles. If people really prefer formula 1 over formula2 ill produce more of it in the future. Otherwise formula 2 will be the standard product. I really enjoy half honey dew and half wta. Its been my adv for months now. I'm thinking of producing it as a product option.

DrBeaker posted that on 12/22/2013 so I'm wondering if this is still in effect?

If I go to the website and order one bottle, I will get 2 different bottles (formula 1 and formula 2) because DrBeaker wants feedback?

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
We now have the 100%.vg.base.WTA.available on the website.
And 100% pg as well. I can make up the ratio you desire too. I think you can put a coment when you place your order or you can pm me.
Thanks

I just went to order and don't see a comment box? so ordering seems a little sketchy to me:unsure: Your website does not have an account creation page? The orders are somehow put through Amazon?
Never saw anything like it, so please forgive my questions :)

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I just went to order and don't see a comment box? so ordering seems a little sketchy to me:unsure: Your website does not have an account creation page? The orders are somehow put through Amazon?
I actually felt very secure with the Amazon ordering arrangement. Well, as secure as one can feel these days.

I still haven't even cracked my bottles. It is not the time for me to do that. But I'm looking forward to it.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com

Due to ECF rules and paypal not allowing ecig related sales I had to use a secure credit card processing and Amazon.com allows this to be done quickly. After you place your order all you have to do is PM me with your desires and I will make it so.

We are in the process of rolling out the new website with shopping cart, account creation and other secure credit card processing. You will be able to pick and chose what you want and strength ect...
Please bare with us.

We wanted to be able to get product in the hands of people asap...

Thank you for your support.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Due to ECF rules and paypal not allowing ecig related sales I had to use a secure credit card processing and Amazon.com allows this to be done quickly. After you place your order all you have to do is PM me with your desires and I will make it so.

We are in the process of rolling out the new website with shopping cart, account creation and other secure credit card processing. You will be able to pick and chose what you want and strength ect...
Please bare with us.

We wanted to be able to get product in the hands of people asap...

Thank you for your support.

Thank you for your prompt response :)

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Hey, I ordered 2 10ml bottles and got an extra 3rd, the extra one is in a different bottle and has a needle tip, all 3 only have 1 dot on them, is the needle tip bottle anything different other than the bottle??
The needle Tipped bottle is formula1 now named "Special Tobacco WTA" And I think you ordered 100%vg the dot is covering the pg on the label where it said pg/vg. Sorry future labels will be better I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread