Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Hi DrBeaker:) your site is looking better today! I know you are extremely busy, so I'm not necessarily expecting a reply anytime soon lol...
but if I may, I have a few more questions:)
And is unflavored possible with your wta extraction methods, would that be something you can do?

I, too, would be interested in an "unflavored" since that is what I am used to vaping on a daily basis for approximately the past 6 months. I don't vape it 100% all day long, but I vape it most of the day, either straight up or mixed in with my other regular (non-WTA) e-liquids. Unflavored, as in no added tabanon or "tobacco absolute" or other flavor, other than what is derived from the WTA extraction process of the actual tobacco that is used :) I think I might end up preferring the unflavored 100% VG WTA 24 mg e-liquids that I've been accustomed to lol. After all, I do vape my own unflavored 100%VG nicotine base by itself frequently, without adding additional flavors and it's quite good IMO. :)

Will you be making unflavored MothersMilk WTA e-liquids DrBeaker?

The new site is up more choices flavors and pricing with 1 cent shipping.
The new site is looking better all the time! It's very confusing though to me :( [If I had not come across these 2 threads last week, and just doing a google search on the internet for whole tobacco alkaloid e-liquids, I wouldn't know about your website DrBeaker!]

I do appreciate that you mention on your home page that you spare no expense and start with tobacco known for being low in TSNAs.
Also, that your e-liquids are FDA GCS diacetyl free and no artificial color is ever added. Yet, I think I remember reading on here that you add tabanone? (Although it's not mentioned on the website?) Is that why your e-liquids appear to be so dark? or perhaps it's the naturally-extracted-tobacco aspect of your wtas? (In the past I've tried M type and tobacco absolutes in my DIY experiments and dislike those kinds of flavors, but I'm sure there could be lots of people, such as yourself, who do like them.:))
A choice would be awesome for those of us who really need unflavored, PG FREE, WTA e-liquids!

Speaking for myself, and being new to you and your website, I don't understand what the difference is between the Tobacco, Amber Bottle, and Special Tobacco that are listed on your site?? I mean no disrespect and I understand that you are still "building" your site, but not everyone who's looking for something missing in their vaping necessarily would know what to order. As you may or may not know, there are other vendors selling WTA e-liquids and there's a little bit more information on those websites.

So what flavors are the regular top bottles I got?

It's called tobacco wta. If you want more of formula1 thats the on with the needle tip you would want to order special tobacco.
thank you

^^ I see those are in reference to different formulas, but perhaps a moot point now? Do you have different WTA percentages? or are there just different "flavors" added to make are your e-liquids different?

Thanks so much and keep up the good work:)

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Yes we plan on producing an unflavored WTA in the future. The 100% vg is currently in limited supply so it is not listed on the site but we have it. It is WTA and vg thats it nothing else. The special tobacco was previously called formula1 and the only reason we produced any more is due to its popularity. As time permits I will get more descriptive on the web site. The honeydew is my personal adv so we have to sell it. I hope that answered your question you post was rather verbose so I hope addressed all your questions.
Thank you.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Thanks!

I'll be looking forward to a 100%VG MothersMilkWTA e-liquid with no added flavors:)

Edit: Sorry for my verbosity. I was wondering if there's more than one WTA "formula", i.e. if there are more or less percentages of whole tobacco alkaloids in the differently named e-liquids.

Last edited:

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I'd love an unflavored 70pg/30vg. There is already plenty of 100% VG WTA out there already.

There is? Plenty?

...the way I understand it, there is one unflavored 100%VG WTAs out there and then there's one with 100% VG based WTAs.

Also, there appears to be much dissension as to what constitutes WTA e-liquids!

...just sayin:blink:

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
The 100% vg product is a natural organically extracted Whole Tobacco Alkaloids at 24mg/ml in kosher vegetable glycerin. Great care is taken to insure the purity of the product. There is nothing else added. Same thing with the 100% pg wta. The flavored products obviously have flavors added but I would hope thats what you expect when you buy a flavored e-Liquid. I know the process used to produce others wta and yes they are flavorless. Im not going to get into the differences. But Mothers Milk WTA will make available a flavorless WTA in the future. It will be for DIY at 36mg in the 60ml bottles.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
New products listed 100% VG Tobacco WTA.
This 100% Tobacco WTA is specially produced for those people that are sensitive to PG or other additives. 100% organic tobacco comes from the ground to the drying shed to the distributer and right into our lab.
Just go here to order
https://www.mothersmilkwta.com/index.php/catalog/
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread