Vaperfexion Fission 22mm RDA - USA Made/Under $50!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
To adjust the positive pin....1) Loosen the Positive post on the deck side, counterclockwise at the Knurled end of the post. 2)On the 510 side, use a tiny flat-head screwdriver on the pin itself and thread it either in or out to your adjustment. 3) once the pin is where you want it, retighten the center post from the deck side at the knurled end of the positive post. Take care to get it snug, but also to align the wire hole to the side (not facing the other posts!)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
To adjust the positive pin....1) Loosen the Positive post on the deck side, counterclockwise at the Knurled end of the post. 2)On the 510 side, use a tiny flat-head screwdriver on the pin itself and thread it either in or out to your adjustment. 3) once the pin is where you want it, retighten the center post from the deck side at the knurled end of the positive post. Take care to get it snug, but also to align the wire hole to the side (not facing the other posts!)

Thank you!

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Okay! It's the easiest atomizer I have to build on, everything's large, open and in your face. I chose to do dual 28 gauge 2.5mm ID 9 wrap coils with Rayon., .8 ohm total. Looks and works fantastic on my device.

That's great! I have never used Rayon, I should try it.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
So I got my fission in today. So far so good. Can't get it to sit flush on 2 mods, but otherwise no issues. Vapes like a dream. I will put up a full review after using it for a week or so.

I think your center pin needs to be adjusted inward to make it sit flush on those mods.

TimV30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska
Ok, so I adjusted the pin so that it was inside the 510 connection, and it still leaves a 1mm gap on my FM mod and ipv2. I also noticed that it wobbles around a bit while screwing into the top caps. It will screw down tight though. It sits completely flush on my cartel and penny. It barely screws into my vanilla before it catches and leaves a gap. I am going to shoot a video to explain what I am describing.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Ok, so I adjusted the pin so that it was inside the 510 connection, and it still leaves a 1mm gap on my FM mod and ipv2. I also noticed that it wobbles around a bit while screwing into the top caps. It will screw down tight though. It sits completely flush on my cartel and penny. It barely screws into my vanilla before it catches and leaves a gap. I am going to shoot a video to explain what I am describing.

Hmm, ....odd

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
So all of the Series I Fissions are sold out! Yay! It took a little long to happen from my standpoint, but I'm glad #2-50 are in the wild. A whopping 17 of them went overseas. With 6 to Japan, 5 to the UK, 2 to Australia/NZ and one each to Serbia, Greece, Philippines and China (eyebrow is raised).
All in all a success. Series II will not be for another 3 weeks and they will go up in price..unfortunately. Probably a $10 hike. We lost on Series I and I was probably a bit tight on my cost estimating. Next up will be the Kaari 19mm RDA and of course, alot of other goodies that I have mentioned lately.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
After some thought, I have decided to keep the Series II Fission at $49. Some changes are coming. Fission is going on a weight reduction plan trying to shed a few grams! It's hard with Stainless but I think we need to make it a little bit lighter.
First steps are to thin down the bottom cap and the top cap will see a revision also. Series I was a learning experience. Series II will be the result of that. It will keep the same 3 post layout, but they be stainless this time. The Fission S2 will be available October 20th.

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
NwaP9cU.jpg

iGJCTSI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.