Status
Not open for further replies.

Blend

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
Dayton Ohio
www.nicquid.com
We just moved in our new facility so excited to have more space! Even better is our BRAND NEW CLASS 1000 Clean room!

BNLghZzCIAAovBV.jpg:large

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
OK, so I won one of your contests, and ordered small bottles to try things out. I'm mostly a "tobacco" vaper, so I wanted to post this "instant feedback". I haven't tried but one flavor - I'll come back (or post somewhere more visible) after trying the rest. But I have to say, "DAYUM. The Banana Nut Bread tastes like....DELICIOUS BANANA NUT BREAD. Spot-on flavor. No steep needed. Not sickly sweet, not chemical. I friggin' love it.":vapor:

Blend

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
Dayton Ohio
www.nicquid.com
glad you are enjoying it! :vapor:
OK, so I won one of your contests, and ordered small bottles to try things out. I'm mostly a "tobacco" vaper, so I wanted to post this "instant feedback". I haven't tried but one flavor - I'll come back (or post somewhere more visible) after trying the rest. But I have to say, "DAYUM. The Banana Nut Bread tastes like....DELICIOUS BANANA NUT BREAD. Spot-on flavor. No steep needed. Not sickly sweet, not chemical. I friggin' love it.":vapor:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Now that we are settled in, and have all this space... be on the look out for new flavors in the coming weeks!

Blend - I absolutely love NicQuid eliquids - I think I have or have had every single flavor (other than menthols). Is there any new tobacco flavors coming out soon? I love the Midnight Express but was hoping for a little more variety in the tobacco flavors.

And the Peach Lemonade is to die for!!! Halfway through my second 30ml bottle!

Blend

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
Dayton Ohio
www.nicquid.com
Sorry Due to the fact that many online retailers now carry NicQuid we do not usually run sales as we do not want to compete with our wholesale customers. Many of them are running sales tho :)
Hi Blend!
Do you have any coupon codes for July for us?
Happy Monday Everyone!

Blend

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
Dayton Ohio
www.nicquid.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread