1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Vapor Zeus Battery Life

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Scott McVap3r, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Scott McVap3r

Scott McVap3r Full Member

I purchased a Vapor Zeus some two or three weeks ago now. It is my first vaping experience and this thing has been nothing short of AMAZING!!!

I was wondering however, what is the average life-span of these batteries? A year or so would be great however I can't seem to find any info on this topic.

2. scott58

scott58 Super Member ECF Veteran

I got about 6 months out of 2 of them.

3. Scott McVap3r

Scott McVap3r Full Member

Did the 1-year warranty apply to you?

4. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Scott sir have gotten as many as 421 charges out of a Zeus. Depending on use that can be as little as 3 months to as much as 2 years....

5. AudreySchroder

AudreySchroder Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Glad to hear you're digging the Zeus! :)

6. scott58

scott58 Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm pretty much a chain vaper. I got the 900 first then the 1300 and the 900 was the first to die followed by the 1300 3 to 4 weeks later. I love this Zeus so if it's 4 batteries a year that's what it is. I'm not gonna be that concerned by it. For now I'm good with my new 900 and I got my Ego's back out the other day. New 1300 should be here tomorrow and if I need to I still have a few brand new pass-thru's and a couple boxes of the old small prefilled carto's so I'm good.

7. bigjr

bigjr Senior Member ECF Veteran

I got my first auto about 1.5 ago still using it right now i charge it two sometimes three times a day still working great. I bought a second one a manual but my coveralls killed it it used to pop apart id put it back together then one day it pulled the wires apart :-( so in the trash it went. Ordered another one it was smaller and doesn't keep a charge as long but still works great. I think my manual would still be kicking butt today had I not broke it. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.