Vaporfi rebel 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakov

Apr 29, 2015
Hi, veterans, please help, thank You

i have vaporfi rebel 2 Vaporfi Rebel II Review - The Gold Standard In APV Vaping
and their atomizers it cost me around 170 $
had to replace entire unit because button get used after 2 months first issue,
second one is after 10 days my vipe or smoke power decrease so i have to use for next couple of days only fully charged batteries in order to have same smoke power and than replace coil

main issue is that this model is not giving consistant feeling at all times, I am smoking 1 tank a day Tank Capacity: 4 ML so lets say im smoking 4-6 ML a day
every month i have to give additional 30 $ for sets of 3 coils made by them

now i know there are bunch of different terms W voltage etc etc, i am quite happy with output power or amout of smoke i got from this product but unhappy about the fact that it is not feeling the same at all times.
usually i am smoking at 4.6V and 10 W when coil is new
and when it gets crappy after few days increasing 5.0 V and end up at max 6.0 V at day 10

now the thing is im not willing to use this product any more, price wasnt an issue i have just purchased one that looked pro without investigating much, i've seen good reviews and thought this is it .

when i first started i used to have some small Greek also variable voltage product e cig. it didnt have air flow like this one. But unlike this one it's coil worked untill i start to feel odd smell and taste also it gave me same output power at all times regardless if battery is full or half empty.

i do need an advice, what is good MOD for me or even you can tell me best ever ferrari MOD does not matter i just need few things
1 variable voltage reason: when i am drinking i do want to increase power
2 same smoke output at all times regardless of battery charge or at least to be same at 3/4 of battery life
3. replaceable batteries, so when im on my drinking day beach i dont have to spend half day recharging or if there is product that have strong battery like 4 tanks or 20 ML power to get flat
4. air flow adjusting option , it just feels better with it

hope this make sense, thanks.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
If I had it to do over on the many mods I have owned. I would get a box mod with an SX(something) chip in it. I think I like the SX350 100 watt the best even though I don't get any where near that wattage. If you are not into rebuildables I'd get a Kanger Subtank. With this combo you can dial up pretty much what you want up to 30 watts with the stock heads. later when it is likely that you will get into rebuildables you will have a mod to accommodate pretty much what ever you want including cloud chasing.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Seems that mod is 510 and eGo threaded, so you don't have to use their topper - any 510 or eGo one should fit. So you could get something else on top of it with cheaper heads, or even go to a rebuildable like a Kayfun or many others.

I find that when I'm needing to crank up the power for a good vape, the wick is getting gunked up and it's time for either a replacement or a rebuild, so that could be what's going on with your rig. Coils will gunk, and there's no "rule" for how fast. Flavorings, vaping style and other things all affect that. And as the coil/wick gunks up, flavor goes away as well, so... :2c:

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
i do need an advice, what is good MOD for me or even you can tell me best ever ferrari MOD does not matter i just need few things
1 variable voltage reason: when i am drinking i do want to increase power
2 same smoke output at all times regardless of battery charge or at least to be same at 3/4 of battery life
3. replaceable batteries, so when im on my drinking day beach i dont have to spend half day recharging or if there is product that have strong battery like 4 tanks or 20 ML power to get flat
4. air flow adjusting option , it just feels better with it

It can certainly be frustrating to find a MOD which you like and a topper (your #4) so I think we all can relate to your issues.

I would suggest that you look at the ProVari at ProVape E-Cigarettes: Buy Electronic Cigarettes & Vapor Smokeless Cigs which certainly meets your qualifications in your numbers 1-3. They sell three models with the 2.5 being the older model but less expensive and not as powerful and full featured as the other two models. I would be inclined to suggest the P3 for you. Recently, they have been running sales so subscribe to their email list to be notified. Long regarded by many (subjective) /lol as the gold standard and built like a Sherman Tank to take abuse and deliver consistent results for years. Plus great support and very reasonable repair charges if the need should arise. I've owned a couple for two years + I also have a couple of box mods which I also like. No MOD is perfect and all of them have pluses and minuses. It's what works for you and not me that is most important.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread