Vaporfi Rebel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzerohms

Sep 11, 2014
Oak Harbor, WA
So I got a Vaporfi Rebel a few days ago and i gotta say it's pretty dope...mostly. The price tag was a little hefty for what comes with it I think but if your into the vv/vw type of thing then it's good. It's built like a house and feels like I could beat somebody with it. It came with batteries but I already had VTC5's so I don't have much to say about them, seem like nice quality but they are most likely rewraps... I don't see them manufacturing their own batteries. It came with the Titan cartomizer tank which SUCKS. I think they were just trying to make it more appealing being a "kit" rather than just the Rebel. The one button menu was kind of a pain for the first few minutes I had it but didn't take long to get used to it. I've used it with my Nautilus mini, Vaporfi Platinum, Titan, and Kanger Aerotank mega on it. The Kanger with it is dope for flavor.

Anyone else have one? What do you think about it?

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
If you order enough of them Innokin will put anyone's label on any of the PV's they manufacture. The Vaporfi Rebel appears to be a seriously overpriced Innokin SVD. You can easily buy one in the $80-$100 range in the U.S. Fasttech in China sells them for $38. The SVD is a decent mod but several people have had the fire button wear out sooner rather than later.

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
Yeah, looks just like an innokin SVD...
What do you guys think of these companies rebranding and pushing marketing profits?

That's just business. My family has a few themed gift shops in a tourist town. My dad and I go to the flea market twice a month and pick up stuff like old spitoons or animal traps or saddles. We'll pay $5 for a spitoon, clean it up and sell it to a tourist from Wisconsin for $250 so they can decorate their family room with something from the "old west".

If you can afford to buy a lot of 50 pieces of something, you're going to get a substantially low price for which you can turn around and rebrand and sell for a lot more money to people who can't afford to buy a 50 count of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread