Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I think he's staying on the down low, because he's on vacation with his wife . . .

but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY gopher_byrd!!!

Work/life has been a little nutz, but I still want to get together before you leave. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOPH!!!
Here's to a great year of health and happiness ahead!
:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Thanks for the BD wishes everyone! Had some decent Indian food that night. Spent the weekend doing the tourist thing. Pearl Harbor, still get teary eyed there, on Saturday and the Dole plantation Sunday. Plus some not so fun stuff, like laundry and expense report.

vape meet with Keith tonight at a vape shop that's inside a sports bar! They make a killer burger with tons of cheese.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Thanks for the BD wishes everyone! Had some decent Indian food that night. Spent the weekend doing the tourist thing. Pearl Harbor, still get teary eyed there, on Saturday and the Dole plantation Sunday. Plus some not so fun stuff, like laundry and expense report.

Vape meet with Keith tonight at a vape shop that's inside a sports bar! They make a killer burger with tons of cheese.

It's Hushburger time . . . .

and I found a bottle of WIR for us to have with it. :)

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine

Vape meet with Keith tonight at a vape shop that's inside a sports bar! They make a killer burger with tons of cheese.

Dole Plantation.. gorgeous drive, great little places to get food up that way, and of course the pineapple!

I got my first vape kit from Volcano in Honolulu area! speaking of which, Doraku is also a must-eat-at!

I envy you right now.. and Keith all the time! Andy and I need another Hawaiian get way very soon.. step off the plane, first deep breath, smile and relax..

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Pics or it didn't happen...

@keithu2 , Mrs. G, and myself at Cloud 50 and the Hush Bar & Grill. All three of us had the Hush burger that is topped off with fried cheese... Can you say yummy??? Why yes, yes you can!!!

20150630_194504_zpseqkiprkx.jpg

Yes it was very cloudy in there!!!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

@keithu2 , Mrs. G, and myself at Cloud 50 and the Hush Bar & Grill. All three of us had the Hush burger that is topped off with fried cheese... Can you say yummy??? Why yes, yes you can!!!

Hey! Great to see you guys!! I'm jealous, for sure - looks like a great time!
Fried CHEESE, you say?? What could possibly be wrong with that??? YUM!
Enjoy the rest of your trip!

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA

Great to see you again and meet your wife! She's a real trooper to hang with us among all the clouds.
Nothing like good company, a hushburger, and some reo's for a nice evening. :D

and, dare I say that I like your diy better than the sacred vapor . . . ;)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
A little preaching to the choir here this morning, but I just have to shout it from the mountain tops. I am in love...... with Doodle. I think if I had to pick one flavor to live off the rest of my days this would be it. :wub::wub::drool:

That's wonderful Jode!! It's a nice feeling to have a love like that...now order more and stash it away. *nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread