Status
Not open for further replies.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Hi all, sending my love :) sorry I don't pop in more often, I am but a Sloth :) Mercury coming? By the name alone it's a slotherly must-have.

I have been considering changing my ecf name, if it can be done, to "emotionalstabilitysloth"
Hey Brother!
Really?
Stay cool, FTS!
I likes you da way you is!
:)

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Tharr'll eventually be a vid 'bout this right hurr name change :)

Has to do with access to public buildings...businesses were giving me trouble because I'm an animal...
Now, you're ESSentiantialy being and ESSh*le...
;)
Love ya, man!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Tharr'll eventually be a vid 'bout this right hurr name change :)

Has to do with access to public buildings...businesses were giving me trouble because I'm an animal...
I'm betting there's a good story here ......
Good to see you, bud!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I have done it, I submitted a request to change my name to emotionalstabilitysloth. Afterwards I realized it should have technically be emotional supportsloth :facepalm: oh well

You could change your name to Sam Heimcrotz, but you'll always be the Slothman to me..;)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I don't know how many of you are familiar with Lady Vaper but she was in a bad car accident on the 1st of the month. Whether you "know" her or not, she is a member of the vaping community. Her and her family needs your prayers, get well thoughts, blessings and whatever you're so inclined to do. Here is the link to the thread.
PRAYERS FOR LADYVAPER........ she needs them.... | E-Cigarette Forum

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
where did everyone go in here ??

Classwife, I've asked that several times over the past few weeks...seems kinda dead huh?

It's summer and folks are busy I suppose. I'm always here though, watching mostly, because it's too hot to form sentences most days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread