Virtual Nicoticket Vape Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
DFW
Whomever wants more summer is more than welcome to some of ours down here (Dallas)!! I'm ready for fall!

An enormous +1 and an amen to that. If it actually rains a little tomorrow like they say it might, I gonna go outside and stand in it for a while.

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
49* this morning. Windows open, fan sucking cool through the house, cats think we are trying to kill them....:evil:
Morning all
Megan if you don't quit bragging you are going to have a house full of us southern folks up there with you -- will be there soon with my 3 dogs and 1 cat - see you soon :banana:.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I am truly loved!
Not mint, but...
A gift from my honey.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440027167.267139.jpg

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Morning all
Megan if you don't quit bragging you are going to have a house full of us southern folks up there with you -- will be there soon with my 3 dogs and 1 cat - see you soon :banana:.
I'll 3rd it along with 4 cats and 3 dogs!!

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
So...
How many of you were even born by 1964?
I was 8... Remember seeing the Fab 4 on Ed Sullivan... I have all the original albums on my iPod which are the British releases, they have 2 to 3 more songs than the US releases...

Sweet score AD!

Last edited:

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I was 8... Remember seeing the Fab 4 on Ed Sullivan... I have all the original albums on my iPod which are the British releases, they have 2 to 3 more songs than the US releases...

Sweet score AD!
:)
I was 4.
Have the entire catalog on vinyl. All original pressings.
I learned to sing by copying Paul McCartney and Art Garfunkel.
However, I also remember watching them on the Sullivan show. That show was on every week in my home.
Remember the Ted Mack Amateur Hour?
That was the original "America's Got Talent."

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I was -6 in '64 but have all the original vinyl as my folks were going to get rid of everything and I grabbed for them. We do have a turntable but the arm was damaged in our move. We'll get around to replacing it eventually as K has a love of vinyl and keeps buying new records as the bands he loves releases some.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
This week I'm home with Mrs. Gopher (yay!!!), next week off to the big island. Looking like 3 trips there, since I have 350 sites to survey.
I'm coming to stow away in your luggage so if one bag feels a bit heavy? Mums the word!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
So...
For the first time in several years, my hubby and I were able to steal a few days away together. It was wonderful!
Spent a few nights at an excellent B&B in New Hope, PA.
There are now 2 vape shops in town. Unfortunately, both carry very little real gear and cater to only the basic beginner and to the "I don't know how to build" cloud chaser crowd.
The real disappointment was that that neither of the manager/owners of these places seemed to have any real knowledge about anything further than pre-built, slap it together vaping.
The first place only sold their own VG juices and refused to answer any questions about their back room lab and ingredients. The second had an array of brands. When I asked what NETs he had, he didn't understand what I meant. After I tried to explain, he still didn't understand and tried to tell me about the brands he sold that were "organic."
What's happening? Fewer and fewer of the B&Ms out there seem to be about anything more than taking money from newbies. The people running these stores don't seem to know much more than the first time vapers they are selling to.
To me, this is not only disappointing, but scary.
Am I being overly critical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread