Status
Not open for further replies.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Yeah you can but it will start muting the flavor. You will be altering the flavor to pg/vg ratio. I assume your a high vg right now??? What tank are you usingn
Right now I use nautilus minis and aerotanks on my ISticks and build around 1.8 on my REOs. Most of my juices are a combo on pg/vg. Wherever the NT juices are so they vary. I have mixed my 12 mg with 6 mg as I am working my way down to 3 mg! I am also trying to trade for some Gravity, Raz Cup and Betelgeuse so I can mix some of my higher dk with ND! I am trying to be creative!

buzzkill657

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
United States
Right now I use nautilus minis and aerotanks on my ISticks and build around 1.8 on my REOs. Most of my juices are a combo on pg/vg. Wherever the NT juices are so they vary. I have mixed my 12 mg with 6 mg as I am working my way down to 3 mg! I am also trying to trade for some Gravity, Raz Cup and Betelgeuse so I can mix some of my higher dk with ND! I am trying to be creative!
So your cutting juice to lower nicotine not the vg percentage correct.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I need pay day to hurry up and get here. I am out of Frenilla and that just should not happen to a person!!! Especially one that usually plans far ahead so this very thing does not happen :grr:. At least I have other NicoLovelies to keep me going till I can order. :):wub: Yay for GCD and the little bit of Doodle (will be missed :cry:)!!! Happy day to all!!:banana:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Wake up NuThouse! Time to rise and shine!

cutcaster-vector-100918005-Cartoon-winking-Sun-with-sunglasses.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread