Vision VIVI NOVA has dropped, In Stock Now, full kit, 3 ohm twist tops, metal tubes and parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
IMG_0112%20800x600.jpg

Were these things tested with acidic juices?

My girlfriend loves the Vision Stardust but she had 2 (clear and smokey black) break apart in about an hour after using Ms. T Strawberry Lemonade juice.

Yes I know certain juices will crack tanks, etc. But its her fave juice. And she loves the stardust for ease of use. So whatever this new thing is if it can handle her juice Im ready to buy lol.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
there will be 7 colors to start plus the clear tube, any color we want we can have made and already have purple in our first batch, all popular colors are covered in our 7 colors.

but the important stuff is on the inside and even when you all see it there is still a big secret you will all discover over the next few days.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
I am very happy that you've announced these. There are only so many secrets I can keep. I was getting pretty full. *phew* :lol:

No joke, me too! :D

I was already getting twitchy over this mysterious thing, now I'm ready to go camp out at GV headquarters in NY!

Edited to add: just wait, there's more ;)

Also wanted to lol @ Chris not catching the Transformers humor :D

Last edited:

trevor148

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2011
Thomasville, GA
... Also wanted to lol @ Chris not catching the Transformers humor :D

... but the important stuff is on the inside and even when you all see it there is still a big secret...

I cant tell if hes playing along or not. You could paraphrase that as "more than meets the eye":laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread