Volcano E-Cig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow vapers! I am a newb to vaping and I bought a volcano e-cig to give it a try. So far it is working ok, but I would like to get more vapor. I have done some research online and I have heard that batteries can have a huge impact on the amount of vapor an e-cig can produce. Does anyone know if there are other batteries that are compatible that I can use? Or if there is another way to produce more vapor out of this particular e-cig?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hello fellow vapers! I am a newb to vaping and I bought a volcano e-cig to give it a try. So far it is working ok, but I would like to get more vapor. I have done some research online and I have heard that batteries can have a huge impact on the amount of vapor an e-cig can produce. Does anyone know if there are other batteries that are compatible that I can use? Or if there is another way to produce more vapor out of this particular e-cig?

There's some mention of a 510/L88B compatibility but it's one way and the 'wrong' way for you.

Here's the best hope right now until more adapters are created:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/54806-l88b-mods.html#post841021

From the link:
"the easiest thing to do is get the sidesho batteries from modernvapor. ...they're completely compatible with the l88b attys and make a world of difference."

Now, that answers your question for using the L88B atomizer but while battery power does affect vapor production, the atomizer type itself can be a hindrance, and you may be better off going with nerf's suggestion below.

Last edited:

Kewtsquirrel

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
DFW, TX
moddersupply.com
I would just say make a 510 mod - If you haven't been vaping for too long you probably don't have a whole lot of volcano stuff lying around, so switching to a more popular/available model and using a bigger battery/higher voltage mod will suit you better in the long run. You'll probably find quickly you overpaid for your volcano, but everyone overpays for their first e-cig, its a learning experience.

If you're making/buying a mod, the /only/ 510 things you need to buy are 1) atomizers and 2) a battery connector if you're making it. You don't need a starter kit or any of that stuff, just a $3 connector and a $10 atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread