Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
:)
IMG_0382.JPG
IMG_0383.JPG

Full Disclosure:
I won this from a contest from ElegoMall here on ECF.

First Impressions
It's beautiful! The resin has a nice feel. The mod is well made, sturdy, good quality and has a nice weight to it. The buttons are clicky.

What's in the box?
The mod, a USB cable for balanced on board charging.
Firmware upgrades, mod comes with firmware version 1.0.0.0, there is an upgrade already, version 1.0.0.1. Visit VOOPOOtech.com for upgrade. Warranty card. Upgrade includes 1. Voltage mod option, 2. lock mod for up, down & fire button.

Features
Display is nice & bright and has a nice size font.

Nice sturdy 510 that is screwed on mod.

Quick firing, pretty instantaneous

Screen can be flipped for right or left display.

Gene Chip developed by Woody Vapes, Inc.
- Software Suite allows for customization like DNA devices in escribe. A simple version of escribe, doesn't have all the options of customization but all the necessary ones.
- You can change your logo, and do everything like on escribe to fine tune your device.

The mod has a new atomizer yes + no - if you press yes + it checks your resistance and presets an appropriate wattage for you to vape on. The wattage is conservative but of course you can change to your desired wattage. I like that feature, especially for newer users unsure of what wattage to start on.

Pretty simple menu system.
- 5 clicks on & off
- 3 clicks of the power button will bring you into
-SS Temp control,
- another 3 clicks into
-NI Temp control.
- another 3 clicks into
-Ti temp control
While in temp control 4 clicks of the power button will allow you to change the wattage.

It has 5 memory settings where you can set your power curve.
The cool part is you can set temperature curves while in Temp Control mod.

On board balanced 2a charging. Can vape while charging.

Conclusion
It's a solid well built sturdy attractive mod. In Power mod and Temperature Control mod it's pretty accurate.
Nice buttons that are comfortable, no rattle and has a firm click.
Fits up to 24mm Atomizers, with 25mm you will have a slight overhang.

Cheaper alternative to an DNA 167 device, overall performs well.

Cons
No slealth mod
Boxy shape

Okay guys, be kind as this is my first review ;)

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Instructions:
Latest 157W box mod resin version from Voopoo, powered by 32-bit super US Gene Fun chip, dual replaceable 18650 batteries. It features Super Mode, which will be activated automatically under 130 wattage. Also it features fastest fire speed, 0.025s only. The VOOPOO DRAG 157W Resin Version is nice looking and so cool.

Main Feature:

1. Auto super power mode
2. You can customize logo
3. Support screen inversion and lock the power switch function
4. Have a control panel protection circuit
5. Process unique appearance, feel is good
6. Resin random color and fasion nice looking

Brand: VOOPOO
Product Type: Mod
Product Appearance:
Color: Green, Purple, Red, Brown
Type: Resin Version
voopoo_drag_resin003.jpg

Physical Parameter:
Battery Capacity: 2*18650 (not included)
Battery Size: 90*54*24mm
Max Wattage: 157W
Resistance: 0.05-3.0 (VW); 0.05-1.5 (TC)
Connection Threading: 510
Weight: 315g
Operation Guide:
Working Voltage: 6.4-8.5V
Output Voltage Range: 0-7.5V
Output Power: 5-157W
TC (Temperature Control): Yes
Teperature Range: 200-600F/100-315C
With Cell: No
Packing list:
1 x VooPoo DRAG 157W TC Box Mod Resin Version
1 x Micro USB charging line
1 x User Manual

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
:) View attachment 671547 View attachment 671557
Full Disclosure:
I won this from a contest from ElegoMall here on ECF.

First Impressions
It's beautiful! The resin has a nice feel. The mod is well made, sturdy, good quality and has a nice weight to it. The buttons are clicky.

What's in the box?
The mod, a USB cable for balanced on board charging.
Firmware upgrades, mod comes with firmware version 1.0.0.0, there is an upgrade already, version 1.0.0.1. Visit VOOPOOtech.com for upgrade. Warranty card. Upgrade includes 1. Voltage mod option, 2. lock mod for up, down & fire button.

Features
Display is nice & bright and has a nice size font.

Nice sturdy 510 that is screwed on mod.

Quick firing, pretty instantaneous

Screen can be flipped for right or left display.

Gene Chip developed by Woody Vapes, Inc.
- Software Suite allows for customization like DNA devices in escribe. A simple version of escribe, doesn't have all the options of customization but all the necessary ones.
- You can change your logo, and do everything like on escribe to fine tune your device.

The mod has a new atomizer yes + no - if you press yes + it checks your resistance and presets an appropriate wattage for you to vape on. The wattage is conservative but of course you can change to your desired wattage. I like that feature, especially for newer users unsure of what wattage to start on.

Pretty simple menu system.
- 5 clicks on & off
- 3 clicks of the power button will bring you into
-SS Temp control,
- another 3 clicks into
-NI Temp control.
- another 3 clicks into
-Ti temp control
While in temp control 4 clicks of the power button will allow you to change the wattage.

It has 5 memory settings where you can set your power curve.
The cool part is you can set temperature curves while in Temp Control mod.

On board balanced 2a charging. Can vape while charging.

Conclusion
It's a solid well built sturdy attractive mod. In Power mod and Temperature Control mod it's pretty accurate.
Nice buttons that are comfortable, no rattle and has a firm click.
Fits up to 24mm Atomizers, with 25mm you will have a slight overhang.

Cheaper alternative to an DNA 167 device, overall performs well.

Cons
No slealth mod
Boxy shape

Okay guys, be kind as this is my first review ;)
Hi there,thanks for doing a review on this it looks really nice,love the purple,I was going to get one but was waiting for a real person to review it first,real person vs a you tuber lol,after seeing your review am diffinitly snagging one the soonest,thanks again hearts :banana:

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Hi there,thanks for doing a review on this it looks really nice,love the purple,I was going to get one but was waiting for a real person to review it first,real person vs a you tuber lol,after seeing your review am diffinitly snagging one the soonest,thanks again hearts :banana:
Aww thank you! I'm sure you will enjoy it! ;)

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Great review with a lot of relevant info. The only question I have is it resin on both sides or just one?

I wanted to get the opinion of someone I trust on this mod, so glad you were able to offer yours.

Now to look for a retailer that will let me pick my own color. Will probably wait until the end of August for the ECC show to pick one up there, always good to see resin in person.

Thanks so much for the review, I hope you do more!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Great review with a lot of relevant info. The only question I have is it resin on both sides or just one?

I wanted to get the opinion of someone I trust on this mod, so glad you were able to offer yours.

Now to look for a retailer that will let me pick my own color. Will probably wait until the end of August for the ECC show to pick one up there, always good to see resin in person.

Thanks so much for the review, I hope you do more!

Look up @mjag I uploaded pics of the front & back. Sorry I had the pics but forgot to upload.

If you create an account at Elegomall it's only $35.90 and I think you can try emailing them to see if you can pick your color. Thanks so much!

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I usually wait and make a big order at elegomall, great prices but better if you order in bulk due to steep shipping. Got my last order in 2 days though, gotta love dhl

Good to hear on the quality of the resin and no paint to chip off

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I usually wait and make a big order at elegomall, great prices but better if you order in bulk due to steep shipping. Got my last order in 2 days though, gotta love dhl

Good to hear on the quality of the resin and no paint to chip off

When you order from Elegomall do you only use DHL? They don't have epacket to the United States?

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
They have Parcel Post $9.00. But the good news is you can select the color.
Yeah, I saw the parcel post but am too impatient for that option [emoji1]

Usually they get enough good things in that I order with a friend and we split the dhl shipping. The last time we did that it only came out to about $2 added to each item for shipping. The prices per item were the cheapest around and getting the order in 2 days was way cool.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Yeah, I saw the parcel post but am too impatient for that option [emoji1]

Usually they get enough good things in that I order with a friend and we split the dhl shipping. The last time we did that it only came out to about $2 added to each item for shipping. The prices per item were the cheapest around and getting the order in 2 days was way cool.

That is way cool! Yeah you can't beat 2 days! You're lucky you have a friend to order with :) I unfortunately don't have anyone :blush:

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    I've been using it for over a month very accurate device in both power & TC highly recommended! the most I like about it is in power mode it auto sets wattage for you
    BTW I have the black version not the Resin

For more reviews from real users check out this thread
    Voopoo Drag

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread