Status
Not open for further replies.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
They are absolutely beautiful!! I so can not wait to get hold of one. I've gotten so sick to death of fiddling with tanks that I'm actually squonking on my grand and then slapping the carto on my tube mod to get a 4.5v hit. Vape it dry, back on the grand for a refill, then back on the tube mod:facepalm:. It will be so much simpler to only have to use one mod for vv from now on.

WannaGetHealthy

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Texas
I'm probably going to loan myself the cash out of savings and pay myself back. I could sell the provari but I can't bring myself too. I love it for what it is as well. Reo and Provari are my dream team. The best PV's bar none.

I once owned a provari, and I felt the same way as you did at one point Eric, but I finally gave in to my laziness and became a full time bottomfeeder. It didn't happen overnight, but very gradually it became difficult for me to remember when the last time I used the provari.....or even where I left it. It's easy to make it to this point, and I think the change is irreversible. I'll play around with time consuming dripping, cartos that have to be topped off constantly, and finicky tanks when my grand breaks (hint hint: a grand breaking beyond repair? that ain't happening)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Im ready to apply the bling to mine. The letters and engraved catchcup will be permanent but the Tesla emblem will be held on by super strong magnets which I already tested on the Nebula. I don't want to mess up the finish and only use them for Official Photo Shoots, Red Carpet events and the usual Paparazzi. :lol:

Last edited:

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
They are absolutely beautiful!! I so can not wait to get hold of one. I've gotten so sick to death of fiddling with tanks that I'm actually squonking on my grand and then slapping the carto on my tube mod to get a 4.5v hit. Vape it dry, back on the grand for a refill, then back on the tube mod:facepalm:. It will be so much simpler to only have to use one mod for vv from now on.
or you could just slap some 4.8v nimh batts in your grande like me:)

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
So it'll need two of the 18350's right? I think I'm going to go ahead order the batts soon from rtd. To clarify as well it uses the same VV system as the buzz pro? Their technology?

Yes 18350's and you should get at least 4 so you can charge a set while using the others yes same as buzz pro tech

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I'm in love with the stabilized wood ones! They are just stunning!! I'm going after a pink or purple one so stay outta my way! Lol

.....and by PINK you mean the PINK one
in the 2nd row...right and not the RED one on the top row.
ninja.gif

:D

WannaGetHealthy

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Texas
Im ready to apply the bling to mine. The letters and engraved catchcup will be permanent but the Tesla emblem will be held on by super strong magnets which I already tested on the Nebula. I don't want to mess up the finish and only use them for Official Photo Shoots, Red Carpet events and the usual Paparazzi. :lol:

I had to reread this three times before I correctly read catch cup instead of catsup. I was so confused as to A) how someone engraves ketchup, B) why someone would WANT to engrave ketchup, and C) what ketchup has to do with implements of mass vaporation. Perhaps I'm too sick to be forum perusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread