VW Squonker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silenuz

Feb 24, 2015
Covington, GA, USA
I really like the idea of the bottom feeder mods and I've came soo close to pulling the trigger on a reo so many times in the past, I just have no interest in a mech. There's way too many disadvantages to me in a mech, I have a couple and never use them, basicly only have them in-case I have no other real option.

I've seen a few threads about regulated bottom feeder mods but mostly I just read about the problems with them and the only one from a bigger named company is the vapor flask squonker but I have no interest in temp control, seems kind of redundant for a squonker and I never use the dna40 I have. Would like something that pushes a few more watts as well.

I guess my question, or speculation, is why aren't there any better variable squonkers? Do you squonkers have a lot of issues with leaking or spills where it would just be too risky to have electronics under there or something?

If there's something out there that can push at least 50 watts and well-made that I've missed, please let me know.

Thanks

Reactions: Dave 1504

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread